Luxury Ranch hiring detailed front desk associates to greet our guests with a smile!
Gorgeous 30,000 acre ranch next to the Medicine Bow National Forest and natural hot springs!
- In Southern Wyoming , near the Colorado border and 20 minutes from the town of Saratoga, WY
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in about 1 month (May 10, 2020)
Launch your hospitality career at the #1 resort in the U.S. and enjoy all that our luxury ranch has to offer! If you love to fish, horseback ride, climb, bike, and explore in the mountains - we are the place for you! We are looking for adventurous and hard-working staff to complete our hospitality team in a role like no other job you have held. Come join one of the most sought-after luxury ranch teams in the U.S.
The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch was recently named #5 Hotel & Resort in the world, #1 Resort in the U.S and #1 Resort in the West by Condé Nast Traveler for the third consecutive year!
You must be deeply passionate about sharing our unique ranch with guests, working as a part of a team, and exploring the adventure of the American West. Our concierge/activities coordinator team books our guest vacations and adventures - helping to set them up for their vacation of a lifetime based on their interests! Applicants must demonstrate exceptional customer service skills, attention-to-detail, organizational and multi-tasking abilities, and a highly professional demeanor.
- Competitive compensation
- Free Housing and Meals
- Opportunities for adventure
- Live in the heart of the American West and experience the rare opportunity to live and work on a historic cattle ranch.
- Gain valuable and unique employment and leadership experience while building your career with White Lodging, one of the hospitality industry's most recognized leaders.
- Explore and discover all the activities that Brush Creek Ranch offers across the ranch's 30,000 acres, along with the surrounding Platte River Valley and the majestic Medicine Bow National Forest.
- Connect with other like-minded individuals and forge new friendships as you work together to ensure the highest level of service and fulfill our goal of creating lifetime guests at Brush Creek Ranch.
*NOTE: We are only considering applicants who are able to work the duration of the summer season, from May through October.
HOW TO APPLY
Please go to www.brushcreekranch.com/careers to learn more about us and submit an application.
How to Apply
Apply online or email your resume to our HR team!