Join a #1 rated spa and explore the mountains of Wyoming!
Located in the mountains in the heart of the American West
- Saratoga, Wyoming
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 3 months (May 04, 2020)
Are you adventurous, hard working, and filled with the spirit to serve? Embark on an exciting and rewarding adventure by browsing our massage jobs in Wyoming and joining one of the most sought-after luxury ranch teams in the U.S.
The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch was recently named #5 Hotel & Resort in the world, #1 Resort in the U.S and #1 Resort in the West by Condé Nast Traveler for the third consecutive year! We are currently searching for passionate associates to fill a variety of positions on team for the 2017 season which runs from May through October.
Massage Therapists should be well versed in a wide variety of modalities including Swedish, deep tissue, hot stone, prenatal, reflexology and body treatment work such as body scrubs and wraps. You must be deeply passionate about promoting health and wellness, sharing your craft with guests and employees, and working as a part of a team. Massage certification from an accredited school required.
- Highly competitive compensation
- Housing and Meals
- Frequent hands on training and opportunities for adventure
- Live in one of the most beautiful places on earth
- Live in the heart of the American West and experience the rare opportunity to live and work on a historic cattle ranch.
- Gain valuable and unique employment and leadership experience while building your career with White Lodging, one of the hospitality industry's most recognized leaders.
- Explore and discover all the activities that Brush Creek Ranch offers across the ranch's 30,000 acres, along with the surrounding Platte River Valley and the majestic Medicine Bow National Forest.
- Connect with other like-minded individuals and forge new friendships as you work together to ensure the highest level of service and fulfill our goal of creating lifetime guests at Brush Creek Ranch.
*NOTE: At this time, we are primarily considering applicants who are able to work the duration of the summer season, from May through October.
How to Apply
Please click APPLY NOW and apply online or submit your resume to our HR Team!