An equestrian's dream job - 30,000 acres to explore!
Located in the heart of the Sierra Madre mountains on the Colorado/Wyoming border.
- Saratoga, Wyoming
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (Jul 31, 2017)
If you love to horseback ride, fish, climb, bike, and explore in the mountains - we are the place for you! We are looking for adventurous and hardworking staff to complete our Wrangler team in a role like no other job you have held. Come join one of the most sought-after luxury ranch teams in the U.S.
The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch was recently named the #1 Resort in the U.S. and the #3 Resort in the world by Travel + Leisure!
Our most successful Wranglers are outdoor lovers who are equally excited about working with horses as they are about guest service. You must be deeply passionate about sharing our unique ranch with guests, working as a part of a team, and exploring the adventure of the American West. See a glimpse of what this role looks like here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBjPvHj1-4k
- Competitive compensation
- Free Housing and Meals
- Opportunities for adventure
- Live in the heart of the American West and experience the rare opportunity to live and work on a historic cattle ranch.
- Gain valuable and unique employment and leadership experience while building your career with White Lodging, one of the hospitality industry's most recognized leaders.
- Explore and discover all the activities that Brush Creek Ranch offers across the ranch's 30,000 acres, along with the surrounding Platte River Valley and the majestic Medicine Bow National Forest.
- Connect with other like-minded individuals and forge new friendships as you work together to ensure the highest level of service and fulfill our goal of creating lifetime guests at Brush Creek Ranch.
How to Apply
Please go to www.brushcreekranch.com/careers to learn more about us and to apply!