- Start Date:
Are you adventurous, hard working, and filled with the spirit to serve? Embark on an exciting and rewarding adventure by exploring our F&B jobs in Wyoming and joining one of the most sought-after luxury ranch teams in the U.S.
The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch was recently named #5 Hotel & Resort in the world, #1 Resort in the U.S and #1 Resort in the West by Condé Nast Traveler for the third consecutive year! We are currently searching for passionate associates to fill a variety of positions on our team for the 2017 season which runs from May through October.
We are currently hiring:
- Front of House Manager for Magee Homestead
- Chief Steward
You must be deeply passionate about sharing your craft with guests and employees, working as a part of a team, and exploring the adventure of the American West.
- Competitive compensation
- Free Housing and Meals
- Opportunities for adventure
- Live in the heart of the American West and experience the rare opportunity to live and work on a historic cattle ranch.
- Gain valuable and unique employment and leadership experience while building your career with White Lodging, one of the hospitality industry's most recognized leaders.
- Explore and discover all the activities that Brush Creek Ranch offers across the ranch's 30,000 acres, along with the surrounding Platte River Valley and the majestic Medicine Bow National Forest.
- Connect with other like-minded individuals and forge new friendships as you work together to ensure the highest level of service and fulfill our goal of creating lifetime guests at Brush Creek Ranch.
*NOTE: At this time, we are primarily considering applicants who are able to work the duration of the summer season, from May through October.