Join our Front Office Team!
Spend the season in the Platte River Valley & Medicine Bow Forest!
- Saratoga, Wyoming
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Looking for Transportation Attendants!!
$1500 end of season bonus for Transportation Attendants
Looking for committed and adventurous people to join our awarding winning team at Brush Creek Ranch. Our accolades include being named #1 Resort in the U.S by Conde Nast Traveler and Travel+Leisure, honored as Forbes Travel Guide Five Star and an Orvis Dual-Endorsed Fly Fishing & Wing Shooting Lodge, all thanks to the efforts of our talented team!
If you love outdoor activities and want to spend your summer in the mountains - we're the place for you! We're looking for adventurous and hardworking staff to complete our transportation team in a role like no other job you have held - expect to work next to the river, nestled in the mountains, or in our western lodge. Come join one of the most sought-after luxury ranch teams in the U.S.
Summary of Role:
Our transportation team is critical to the success of our ranch. You will be working closely with our front office department and activities team to ensure smooth logistics of all of our guests. Tasked with the transportation to airports, events, and everything in between!
- Competitive compensation
- End of Season Service Bonus, based on every week you work for us!
- Free Housing and Meals
- Opportunities for adventure
- Live in the heart of the American West and experience the rare opportunity to live and work on a historic cattle ranch.
- Gain valuable and unique employment and leadership experience while building your career with White Lodging, one of the hospitality industry’s most recognized leaders.
- Explore and discover all the activities that Brush Creek Ranch offers across the ranch’s 33,000 acres, along with the surrounding Platte River Valley and the majestic Medicine Bow National Forest.
Connect with other like-minded individuals and forge new friendships as you work together to ensure the highest level of service and fulfill our goal of creating lifetime guests at Brush Creek Ranch.
- Oral Communication
You must be deeply passionate about sharing your craft with guests and employees, working as a part of a team, and exploring the adventure of the American West!