Grow your Culinary Career on an exclusive guest ranch in the heart of the American West
Located in the heart of the American West in the Sierra Madre Mountains
- Saratoga, Wyoming
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 3 months (May 15, 2019)
The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch has been named the #1 Resort in the U.S. by Condé Nast for 4 consecutive years and #1 Resort Hotel in the U.S. by Travel + Leisure. We are currently searching for passionate associates to fill a variety of positions on our team for the 2019 season which runs from May through October.
We are currently hiring cooks and chefs! Check out our profile for the full list!
If you're an experienced Culinary Leader or Cook who is a committed to culinary excellence and works well on a team, this is a great place to grow your career. Our cooks enjoy a hiring bonus and the opportunity to advance their careers on multiple ranch properties as well as through restaurants operated by White Lodging, our parent company. Apply today to be considered for an interview with our management team!
- Competitive compensation
- Free Housing and Meals
- Opportunities for adventure
- Live in the heart of the American West and experience the rare opportunity to live and work on a historic cattle ranch.
- Gain valuable and unique employment and leadership experience while building your career with White Lodging, one of the hospitality industry's most recognized leaders.
- Explore and discover all the activities that Brush Creek Ranch offers across the ranch's 30,000 acres, along with the surrounding Platte River Valley and the majestic Medicine Bow National Forest.
- Connect with other like-minded individuals and forge new friendships as you work together to ensure the highest level of service and fulfill our goal of creating lifetime guests at Brush Creek Ranch.
*NOTE: At this time, we are primarily considering applicants who are able to work the duration of the summer season, from May through October.
How to Apply
Click APPLY NOW to visit our website for more information on the ranch and to apply!