Take your Food and Beverage career to the new heights at the gorgeous Brush Creek Ranch!
Located in the heart of the American West in the Sierra Madre Mountains
- Saratoga, Wyoming
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 3 months (May 15, 2019)
If you love outdoor activities and want to spend your summer in the mountains - we're the place for you! We're looking for adventurous and hardworking staff to complete our F&B team in a role like no other restaurant job you have held - expect to set up service next to the river, nestled in the mountains, or in our western lodge. Come join one of the most sought-after luxury ranch teams in the U.S.
The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch has been named the #1 Resort in the U.S. by Condé Nast for 4 consecutive years and #1 Resort Hotel in the U.S. by Travel + Leisure. We are currently searching for passionate associates to fill a variety of positions on our team for the 2018 season which runs from May through October.
We are currently hiring:
- Front of House Manager
- check out our profile for the full list!
You must be deeply passionate about sharing your craft with guests and employees, working as a part of a team, and exploring the adventure of the American West.
- Competitive compensation
- Free Housing and Meals
- Opportunities for adventure
- Live in the heart of the American West and experience the rare opportunity to live and work on a historic cattle ranch.
- Gain valuable and unique employment and leadership experience while building your career with White Lodging, one of the hospitality industry's most recognized leaders.
- Explore and discover all the activities that Brush Creek Ranch offers across the ranch's 30,000 acres, along with the surrounding Platte River Valley and the majestic Medicine Bow National Forest.
- Connect with other like-minded individuals and forge new friendships as you work together to ensure the highest level of service and fulfill our goal of creating lifetime guests at Brush Creek Ranch.
*NOTE: At this time, we are primarily considering applicants who are able to work the duration of the summer season, from May through October.
How to Apply
Please click APPLY NOW and apply online at our website