F&B roles designed for the outdoor lover - Grow your career with the #1 rated resort in the U.S.!
Located in the heart of the American West in the Sierra Madre Mountains
- Saratoga, Wyoming
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in about 2 months (May 10, 2018)
If you love to fish, horseback ride, climb, bike, and explore in the mountains - we are the place for you! We are looking for adventurous and hardworking staff to complete our F&B team in a role like no other restaurant job you have held - expect to set up service next to the river, nestled in the mountains, or in our western lodge. Come join one of the most sought-after luxury ranch teams in the U.S.
The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch has been named the #1 Resort in the U.S. by Condé Nast for 4 consecutive years and #1 Resort Hotel in the U.S. by Travel + Leisure. We are currently searching for passionate associates to fill a variety of positions on our team for the 2018 season which runs from May through October.
We are currently hiring:
- Sous Chefs
- Cooks (All levels)
- Bartenders/Lead Bartender
- check out our profile for the full list!
You must be deeply passionate about sharing your craft with guests and employees, working as a part of a team, and exploring the adventure of the American West.
- Competitive compensation
- Free Housing and Meals
- Opportunities for adventure
- Live in the heart of the American West and experience the rare opportunity to live and work on a historic cattle ranch.
- Gain valuable and unique employment and leadership experience while building your career with White Lodging, one of the hospitality industry's most recognized leaders.
- Explore and discover all the activities that Brush Creek Ranch offers across the ranch's 30,000 acres, along with the surrounding Platte River Valley and the majestic Medicine Bow National Forest.
- Connect with other like-minded individuals and forge new friendships as you work together to ensure the highest level of service and fulfill our goal of creating lifetime guests at Brush Creek Ranch.
*NOTE: At this time, we are primarily considering applicants who are able to work the duration of the summer season, from May through October.