Looking for unrivaled access to breathtaking views? Come join us at Bryce Canyon!
Come join our team at The Lodge at Bryce Canyon!
- Bryce, Utah
- $18.00 - $18.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in 3 months. (Apr 20, 2023)
Time to step up your career! This is your moment to shine and lead the way for others too. We’re hiring full-time Food Service Supervisors to join our passionate Food Services Team. Alongside a manager who will help coordinate and lead operations, you’ll help oversee staff, collaborate with teammates, and help where needed. We can’t wait to see your growth, all while igniting your passion and pursuing what matters to you.
• Produce and maintain work schedules and may prepare production packets (Production sheets and recipes).
• Direct daily activities.
• Maintains food production that ensures the safety and quality of food according to policies, procedures, and department requirements.
• Ensure that food items are stored in a safe, organized, and hazard-free environment.
• Maintain all serving schedules; ensure that all food items are served per menu specifications in a safe and appropriate manner following Aramark policies and procedures.
• Maintain a sanitary department following health and safety codes and regulations.
• Maintain accurate inventory on a weekly basis.
• May prepare orders as needed to ensure accurate production for location.
• Supervise and evaluate employees; counsel; promote employee growth, efficiency, morale, and teamwork.
• Maintain a safe and hazard-free working environment.
• Train/mentor other food service workers.
• Maintain logs on all maintenance required on equipment within the department.
• Ensure all food safety/temperature logs are completed with appropriate corrective action, as necessary.
• Perform preventative maintenance checklist.
• Recommend replacement of existing equipment to meet needs of facility.
• Proficiency in multi-tasking.
• Perform other duties as requested by the Food Service Director or Manager whenever his/her skill and/or experience would be vital to initiate, coordinate, or complete any given program.
• Must fill in for absent employees at location, as necessary.
• Maintain knowledge of daily catering events and confirm they are prepared and delivered on time.
• Be able to work occasional night and weekend catered events.
• Attend food service meetings with staff.
• Maintain communication with staff (including office staff, e-mail, phone calls, inter-office mail, etc).
• May perform cashier duties as the need arises.
• Promote good public relations.
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
• Must read, write, and understand verbal instructions
• Must complete a sanitation course either before or during first year
• Must be knowledgeable in operating an efficient cost-effective program.
• Ability to perform basic arithmetic
• Maintain emotional control under stress
• Ability to resolve interpersonal situations
• Strong organizational skills
How to Apply
Click on the "Apply Now" button listed below