Looking for unrivaled access to breathtaking views? Come join us at Bryce Canyon!
Come join our team at The Lodge at Bryce Canyon!
- Bryce, Utah
- $16.00 - $16.00 / hour
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 1 month. (Mar 23, 2023)
The Retail Supervisor coordinates a team of employees at an assigned location under the direction of the Retail Manager. Responsible for interactions between management, guests, employees, and vendors.
• Supervises the receiving and tagging of incoming merchandise
• Assigns daily tasks and ensures tasks are performed correctly and in a timely manner, while maintaining high standards of customer service
• Coordinates the moving of incoming merchandise to retail office, storage area(s) and/or display floor
• Handles the storing of all incoming merchandise in assigned locations
• Ensures correct pricing on all products on the floor
• Maintains customer service standards
• Cashiers when necessary to expedite the processing of guest’s purchasing
• Responsible for the recording of damaged merchandise
• Merchandises the floor for maximum sale of all products
• Works with team members to facilitate the stocking of the floor with appropriate levels of merchandise
• Leads special projects (i.e., holidays, events, book signings, etc.) when needed
• Communicates with the manager to ensure all received products are placed on the retail floor as soon as possible
• Leads the maintenance of inventory levels within guidelines
• Follows through with information to team members on new products or procedures applying the information book on the floor.
• Works with manager to always ensure full productivity on the floor
• Interacts with customers for possible merchandising opportunities
• Takes charge of unpacking and pricing of new merchandise
• Conducts periodic inventory count based on schedule established by controller and retail buyer
• Ensures that packing slips and invoices are reconciled by the retail clerk
• Fully understands the point-of-sale system
• Follows and implements all wage and hour standards/procedures; to include meal breaks and schedules
• In partnership with the manager, schedules staff on a weekly basis and resolves appropriate break schedules to improve floor coverage and customer service.
• Trains new hires on Point of Service (POS) system, overall safety, and job responsibilities.
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
• At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
• Ability to use telephone, computer, Micros Point of Service (POS) system
• May be required to work overtime, nights, and/or weekends
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
How to Apply
Click on the "Apply Now" button listed below