Looking for unrivaled access to breathtaking views? Come join us at Bryce Canyon!
Come join our wait staff team at The Lodge at Bryce Canyon!
- Bryce, Utah
- $9.80 - $9.80 / hour + tips
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 1 month. (Mar 23, 2023)
Serving others prepares you to lead others. As a Server on our team, you’ll master the art of creating an awesome customer experience. You’ll be responsible for taking orders, serving food and drinks, and making unforgettable memories with guests. Our Servers love to keep our guests satisfied and are problem-solvers at heart. By focusing on ways to better the customer experience, you’ll be able to refine your leadership skills and open new doors for your career. Start your journey with us and pursue what matters to you.
• Serves food and beverage to guests according to guests orders and/or banquet menu
• Maintains knowledge of menu items and all other offerings
• Maintains appearance and cleanliness of food service areas during event
• Replenishes food and beverage product
• Adheres to all alcohol service policies and safe drinking guidelines including checking guests’ identification
• Provides excellent customer service, anticipating guests’ needs
• Breaks down and cleans/sanitizes food service areas, workstations, and equipment
• Maintains a positive demeanor towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
• Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
• Ensures security of company assets
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
• Previous experience as a server or in food service role preferred
• Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
• Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
• Working knowledge of food safety principles and procedures
• Must be able to obtain a food safety certification
• Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
How to Apply
Click on the "Apply Now" button listed below