The Lodge at Bryce Canyon is accepting applications for our 2018 season!
Live, work and play in one of Utah's most unique National Parks!
- Bryce Canyon, Utah
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Apr 18, 2018)
Join our friendly, professional staff for an outstanding 2018 season!
Explore, work and play all in one day!
Most jobs start at $10.00 hour!
Various Employee Perks and discounts are offered in the Gift Shop, General Store, and Dining Room, along with Free Wi-Fi.
Hiking, photography, mountain biking, and horseback riding await you. A Bryce Canyon sunrise and sunset, with changing light and shadow in the canyon, and sparkly winter snow make for memorable photos. We are also located close to Multiple other National Parks and State Parks.
During summer and spring, the company will provide vans for employee shopping trips and recreation trips on a routine basis at no cost to the employee.
All positions require outstanding guest services skills! Minimum age requirement is 18 years old, server position requires 21 years or older. Background investigation and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted.
Employee housing is dormitory style housing with roommates. Room and board is provided at a cost of $13.00/day - this includes three meals in the Employee Dining Room.
Some of the positions available for the 2018 season through mid-November:
- Guest Room Attendant/Housekeepers - Provide thorough cleaning of all guest rooms. Bonuses available.
- General Maintenance- Must possess a valid and current driver's license.Perform maintenance or repair on historical buildings, dorms, hotels, and other facilities daily. Determine needed preventative maintenance and repair of plumbing systems, electrical systems, carpentry, etc. Heavy Lifting required.
- Host - Responsible for receiving, greeting and seating guests in the dining room in a timely manner. Prefer experience in a fine dining setting with heavy customer service, must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and stand on your feet for several hours during a shift. Must have good telephone etiquette and ability to speak and understand English very well.
- Server Assistant - Assist Servers in providing excellent customer service to all guests in a fine dining restaurant. Must have previous experience in a fine dining restaurant, must be Utah SMART certified. Prefer knowledge of Micros POS. Must be able to lift 50 pounds and stand on feet for extended periods of time.
- Line Cook - Will prepare food consistent with the established standard of presentation and consistency using menu recipes. Requires three years cooking experience in a full-service fine dining restaurant, expertise as prep-cook, sauté cook, fry cook, broiler cook or pantry lead. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Pantry Cook - Prepare hot and cold foods accurately and in a timely manner, according to the established standards of production and methods as well as keeping the kitchen clean and orderly. Requires a minimum of 1-2 years of experience working in a restaurant, 1 year working in a kitchen, must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Pizzeria Cook - Preparation of made-to-order food items in the pizzeria. Must have previous experience working in a pizzeria environment. Must be Utah SMART certified. Must have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Position available May - October.
- Pizzeria Attendant - Assist customers with order taking and cash handling, must have the ability to prepare and serve made-to-order items and has bussing responsibilities. Position available May - October.
- Gift Shop/Camper Store Associates - Provide efficient and professional customer assistance with purchases and maintains the Gift Shop in a clean and well-stocked manner.
- Night Security Officer-
If interested, please submit an online application for immediate consideration!
How to Apply
Click on APPLY NOW to view additional details and complete an online application