Join the team at Three Forks!
Three Forks Ranch is a Luxury Guest Ranch on the WY/CO Border.
- year round
- Savery, Wyoming
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
We are currently hiring for a Head of Maintenance to assist with the upkeep and care of grounds and buildings at Three Forks Lodge and Spa. We require a high degree of care and attention to detail, to maintain the high standards of service that our guests and team have come to expect.
The Head of Maintenance will report to the Assistant General Manager and work closely with all department heads to ensure the effective and efficient running of the guest and staff operation at 3F.
- Manage 3F maintenance department at the highest level. Management by walking around.
- Prepare work schedules and oversee landscape team, outside operations and building maintenance teams.
- Oversee and schedule mechanic(s) and all rolling stock including vehicles, tractors, rangers, snow mobiles, snow cats and all equipment used for all operations in all seasons.
- This person is in charge of all guest buildings, staff buildings, shops and all facilities on 3F property as well as all vehicles and rolling stock. He will delegate work to the appropriate people from the teams listed above.
- In collaboration with ownership and the leadership team, set the overall goals, strategies and objectives for not only the entire department but also for individual team members.
- Coordinate efficient operation of and manage repairs and maintenance projects, including plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and general building repairs.
- Maintain an inventory of supplies and equipment necessary for maintenance tasks.
- Requisition materials, tools and equipment needed to complete all jobs that are both recurring and when systems or equipment fail.
- Develop and execute all maintenance programs.
- Determine the need for emergency renovation, carpentry services, plumbing and electrical.
- Negotiate contracts with outside vendors if needed.
- Ensure all facilities, shops, rolling stock and equipment are kept clean at all times.
- Ensure safety procedures are in place and SOPs are followed.
- 10 years managerial experience is a MUST. Excellent management skills are a MUST.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal are a must.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- An exceptional work ethic and willingness to learn
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Must have an exceptional attention to detail and a “Whatever It Takes" approach/attitude
- Must work well with others and be a team player
- The ability to communicate effectively
- Be well spoken, well written, and comfortable interacting with guests and staff alike
Position Requirements: Please note, we are 40 miles from the closest town (Steamboat Springs, CO). Applicants must love the outdoors and thrive in living in a secluded area. We encourage all of our staff to recreate and get out and play, but if you need the conveniences of a city, this is not the place for you! For an outdoor enthusiast, there is no better opportunity.
We also have onsite housing options, along with meal plans available.
Visit our website to understand who we are www.threeforksranch.com
How to Apply
Please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.