Are you looking for an experience that goes beyond anything you can imagine?
The west kept secret!
- year round
- Savery, Wyoming
- $30,000.00 - $50,000.00 / year
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (Apr 01, 2023)
Assistant Lodge Manager
The Lodge & Spa at Three Forks Ranch, an exquisite guest destination, has recently partnered with the top-ranked Mayo Clinic to form an unparalleled partnership in the Wellness Industry. As we have expanded our facility to include a 20,000+ sq. ft. wellness facility and new guest accommodations, we are also looking to expand our incredible Three Forks Team.
The main purpose of the Assistant Lodge Manager – Food and Beverage Director is to assist the Lodge Manager in managing the property and by doing so, creating a “unique” guest experience, which is in line with the service, vision and innovative concepts of Three Forks Ranch. This Assistant Lodge Manager position oversees all aspects of the organization's food and beverage planning and service, with duties to include menu planning and costs, preparation and presentation of food and drinks, and adherence to quality and safety standards. Plans, coordinates, and oversees special events.
Job Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to):
- Managing all inventory levels of food, beverages, menu planning and special guest requests.
- Helping in the facilitating of the day-to-day running of Three Forks Ranch to meet the needs of all guests and lodge staff on a daily, weekly, monthly, yearly basis
- Operating in a cost-effective manner, remaining within the agreed budget
- Managing inventory levels of premium wine, liquor and beer
- Ordering and helping with planning, forecast and execute food and beverage orders.
- Overseeing the placement of special guest requests in respected areas; guest rooms, wait stand, bar, etc.
- Helping manage dining needs, guest requests and/or allergies, mealtime changes; communicating these with kitchen when needed
- Hosting cocktails and expediting of dinner service when scheduled
- Facilitating personalized guest paperwork completion and placement
- Interacting with guests – responding to requests for anything needed (i.e. ironing board, drink, etc.)
- Coordinating with the Lodge Manager, other Assistant Lodge Manager, and Executive Chef to oversee all lodge staff in the absence of each other
- Help with all new on-boarding and training of seasonal front of house staff.
- Will report directly to the Lodge Manager
- Will work closely with the other ALM, Executive Chef, and all other upper management
- College Diploma – preferably in Hospitality Management or Business
- 3+ years guest or front office management or supervisory experience in the service industry – required
- Valid US Driver’s License with acceptable driving record – required
- Well-maintained vehicle, preferably with AWD or 4WD capabilities – required
- No pets – required
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft office, internet, email – required
- Previous knowledge or use of Agilisys or other property management systems – preferred
- Must have the ability to read, write and speak English – required
- Able to communicate with guests and colleagues with diplomacy and tact – required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. – required
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays, and evenings – required
- Must be able to stand and walk for up to 8 hours – required
- Guest relations, problem solving, training – required
- Salaried, full-time position (salary based on experience)
- Full health benefits; health
- 401K, paid vacation after 1 year of employment
- Housing, including electric, propane and snow removal; no rent
- Phone, internet, and cable at a minimal cost
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner 365 days of the year; no cost
- 24-hour staff gym
- Employee discount on spa services, wellness activities, outdoor activities, gift shop
- Ability to take part in all areas of recreation we off to our guests.
Please note we are 40 miles from the closest town (Steamboat Springs, CO). Applicants must love the outdoors and thrive in living in a secluded area. Visit our website to better understand who we are www.threeforksranch.com.
How to Apply
Email a resume and references to Amy Bruigom at email@example.com