Guest Services Needed At Luxury Ranch
- Savery, Wyoming
- $13.50 / hour + tips
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (May 01, 2021)
The Lodge & Spa at Three Forks Ranch, an exquisite guest destination, has recently partnered with the top-ranked Mayo Clinic to form an unparalleled partnership in the Wellness Industry. As we are expanding our facility to include a 20,000+ sq. ft. wellness facility and new guest accommodations, we are also looking to expand our incredible Three Forks Team.
Position: Guest Services
Season: May 1 through November 1
This job requires someone who is willing to be a "catch-all" and will include, but is not limited to: airport runs, guest transportation around resort, town errands, washing vehicles, dropping and picking items from our laundry facility, picking up Ranch mail and packages, maintaining certain inventory levels in guest areas, etc. No experience necessary, but a “Whatever It Takes” attitude is required as well as a clean driving record.
This job facilitates the efficient day-to-day working of the ranch, and we need someone who is on-time, can multi-task and take direction well, cares about his/her presentation, and is comfortable with guests and other staff. A huge part of this job requires driving so candidates must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
Three Forks Ranch is a luxury guest destination and our guests accept only the best in service.
- 2+ years in the service industry – preferred
- Valid US Driver’s License with acceptable driving record – required
- Well maintained vehicle, preferably with AWD or 4WD capabilities – required
- No pets – required
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of the internet, email – required
- Must have the ability to read, write and speak English – required
- Able to communicate with guests and colleagues with diplomacy and tact – required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. – required
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays, and evenings – required
- Must be able to stand and walk for up to 8 hours – required
- Guest relations, problem-solving, training – required
- Hourly, seasonal position
- Eligible for end of year bonus
- Housing, including electric, propane, and snow removal; no rent
- Phone, internet, and cable at a minimal cost
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner 365 days of the year; no cost
- 24hour staff gym
- Employee discount on spa services, wellness classes, outdoor activities, gift shop
Please note we are 40 miles from the closest town (Steamboat Springs, CO). Applicants must love the outdoors and thrive in living in a secluded area. Visit our website to better understand who we are www.threeforksranch.com.
How to Apply
Please send email and references to firstname.lastname@example.org