Luxury Destination on CO/WY Border: Immediate Need
- Savery, Wyoming
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (Apr 01, 2018)
The Lodge & Spa at Three Forks Ranch is seeking a FULL TIME, YEAR ROUND Reservation Coordinator. Previous experience in reservations is ideal but not required. Great people skills and attention to detail is a MUST. Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint required. Will work closely with General Manager to facilitate every aspect of incoming reservations. We will train you on our Reservations Software.
- This job requires someone who is on-time, has excellent people skills, can multi-task and take direction well, cares about his/her presentation and is very hard working and diligent.
- Candidates must have a valid driver's license and their own vehicle.
- Salary based on experience, room & board included in compensation.
- Three Forks Ranch is a luxury guest destination and our guests accept only the best in service.
The Lodge & Spa at Three Forks Ranch is an exquisite guest destination catering to outdoor enthusiasts in the summer, fall and winter.
Located 40 miles North of Steamboat Springs, CO, this 200,000 acre ranch sits on the border of Wyoming and Colorado where we fly fish, private powder cat ski, and big game hunt, as well as everything from hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding to snowmobiling; anything you can imagine doing outside, we can do.
Pair this with a 15 bedroom lodge, full spa, incredible cuisine, and an unmatched attention to detail, and you have an experience that we believe sets Three Forks Ranch apart from all other luxury guest destinations.
Please note, we are 40 miles from the closest town - Steamboat Springs, CO. Applicants must love the outdoors and thrive in living in a secluded area. If you need the conveniences of a city, this is not the place for you! For an outdoor enthusiast, there is no better opportunity.
We expect diligence, thoroughness and an exceptional work ethic. Job includes great benefits-housing, all meals, utilities.
MUST HAVE A VEHICLE - NO PETS PLEASE
Job starts immediately!
How to Apply
Please email detailed resume to Allison Pratt, General Manager firstname.lastname@example.org and visit our website to understand who we are.