Assistant Lodge Manager Wanted for a Luxury Guest Ranch
- Savery, Wyoming
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Jan 15, 2018)
The Lodge & Spa at Three Forks Ranch is currently searching for an Assistant Lodge Manager. This is a full time, year-round, salaried position that includes full health benefits. Housing for the employee is included as well as electricity, propane, and snow removal. Phone, internet, and cable is at the cost of the employee. Meals are provided for all employees.
The Lodge & Spa at Three Forks Ranch is an exquisite guest destination catering to outdoor enthusiasts in the summer, fall and winter. Located 40 miles North of Steamboat Springs, CO, this 200,000 acre ranch sits on the border of Wyoming and Colorado where guests fly fish, private powder cat ski, and big game hunt as well as do everything from hiking, mountain biking, and horseback riding, to snowmobiling and ice fishing; anything one can imagine doing outside, we can do. Pair this with a 15 bedroom lodge, full spa, incredible cuisine, and an unmatched attention to detail, and guests have an experience that we believe sets Three Forks Ranch apart from all other luxury guest destinations.
The Assistant Lodge Manager will report directly to The Lodge Manager and work closely with the the Food and Beverage Director and all Upper Management at Three Forks Ranch to facilitate the day to day running of the lodge and to facilitate meeting the needs of all guests and lodge staff on a daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal basis.
This is a physically demanding position. The ALM is expected to be away from his/her desk throughout the day, interacting with guests, responding to requests for anything from a drink to an ironing board, and overseeing all meals and being present in kitchens and dining rooms at all meal times. This person will be on his/her feet throughout the shift, constantly moving from one area of the lodge to another, and in hunting season (September & October), between buildings and guesthouses. He/she must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, be that getting supplies for the gift shop, assisting with guest luggage or anything in between.
Job Description/Duties/Responsibilities Include but are not Limited to:
- An exceptional work ethic and willingness to learn
- Exceptional time management skills
- Must have an exceptional attention to detail and a “Whatever It Takes" approach/attitude
- Must work well with others and be a team player and a great leader
- Must effectively and efficiently respond to guest needs and direction from upper management
- Must be an excellent communicator with peers, upper management, and guests
- Must be well spoken, well written and comfortable interacting with guests and staff alike
- Must be able to multi-task
- In coordination with the Lodge Manager, the ALM will oversee all lodge staff (wait staff, chef staff, housekeepers and spa staff) and may ultimately write schedules for one or more of these departments
- Expedite meals and host cocktails
- Willingness to take on ordering and inventory in whatever capacity the Lodge Manager sees fit over time, be it for back of house needs or the gift shop, waitstaff or bar and kitchen needs
- Ability to complete detail oriented paperwork weekly and daily for guest rooms and dining room
- Strong Working knowledge of EXCEL & WORD
START DATE Immediate
PAY BASED ON EXPERIENCE
MUST HAVE A VEHICLE AND VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE
PETS NEGOTIABLE WITH ADDITIONAL PET DEPOSIT, greater than the standard amount for non-pet owners, and dependent on number and kind of pets.
Please note we are 40 miles from the closest town (Steamboat Springs, CO). Applicants must love the outdoors and thrive in living in a secluded area. Visit our website to better understand who we are www.threeforksranch.com