Live, work and play in Jackson Hole - Housing Available - The Lexington at Jackson Hole
We are just miles away from Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks
- year round
- Jackson, Wyoming
- $15.00 - $17.00 / hour + tips
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
If you are looking to be part of a great team, and want to work and play in one of the most beautiful backdrops possible, then respond to this posting. Please read the entire posting before applying.
We are looking for a customer service oriented, organized, positive person to be part of our front desk team.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- Taking care of our guests and ensuring they have an amazing stay at our hotel
- Solving guests issues quickly with a positive attitude
- Taking care of multiple tasks throughout the shift
- Maintaining a guest focused welcoming demeanor.
- Being pleasant and helpful to our guests at all times
- Room Check-ins and Check-outs
- Taking and entering telephone reservations into our Property Management System
- Providing Concierge services and local information to our guests
- Help with special projects at the hotel (we are relatively small and we all wear many hats)
- Drive airport shuttle bus (must have a good driving record, )
- Attention to detail and experience with spreadsheets
- Great interpersonal skills
- Guest focused positive personality.
- Great work ethic
- Accountability and reliable work habits
- We want friendly, nice, hard-working people on our team..... If this describes you, we would like you to be part of our award-winning team.
- 2 week paid vacation after one year.
- IRA Retirement savings program
- Bonus program
- Shared ski pass
- Free town bus to and from work
Housing is available:
Please take a moment to read our reviews on TripAdvisor.'
- One location
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
- IRA matching
- Employee discount
- Paid time off.
- 8-hour shift
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay.