Work and Live in Jackson Hole, a Winter Wonderland and Skiing Mecca
We are located in downtown in Jackson Hole, WY, 12 miles from Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- Jackson, Wyoming
- unknown / hour + tips
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 2 months. (Dec 07, 2020)
Please read thoroughly before applying!
Do not apply if you do not read the whole ad first.
We are a 91 room, very busy, family-owned hotel in downtown Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
Looking for an extremely detailed oriented, organized, friendly person to assist our Housekeeping Services operation.
Spanish language skills are helpful, but not required.
Job duties include (but are not limited to):
- Making sure all areas of our hotel are clean and sanitized, complying with CDC recommendations. This includes guest rooms, hallways, lobby, breakfast area, and other common areas
- Assist with all aspects of our breakfast service, including preparing and serving food, cleaning and sanitizing tables between guests, washing dishes, etc.
- Work in our laundry room, cleaning and folding sheets, towels, and blankets
- Assisting guests and other employees by delivering supplies and linens, removing trash, vacuuming, setting up airbeds, etc.
- Complete all tasks while always maintaining guest focus
- Be pleasant and friendly and helpful to our guests at all times
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Help with lots of special projects at the hotel (we are relatively small and we all wear many hats)
- Must be willing to follow all local and hotel COVID-19 guidelines
- Great interpersonal skills
- Guest focused personality
- Very detail-oriented
- Great work ethic
- We just want Friendly, Nice, and Hard-working people to be working here.....Are you a friendly, nice, and hard-working person?
Hourly wage is $15 per hour.
Housing is available:
Our housing is dorm style, shared with another employee. Subsidized rent will be $450 per month, including electric, cable, and internet.
This rent is extremely low by Jackson Hole standards.
Please take a moment to read our reviews on Trip Advisor (www.tripadvisor.com).
Please provide Work references with Names of supervisor and GOOD Working numbers so we may call them
****Without past work references, your application cannot be considered******
Indicate if you would be able to start on December 7th, and whether you can work through May 7th ( or longer)
At this time we are only accepting applications for HOUSEKEEPING positions. We do not have any other positions available. Please indicate that you are applying for HOUSEKEEPING when you send your resume.
WITHOUT this information your application will not be reviewed.
We are only able to hire employees who are already authorized to work in the USA. We are unable to obtain any type of foreign work visa for you.
Thanks for reading the entire job description. I look forward to receiving your resume.
How to Apply
Please send your resume WITH work references and phone numbers and work availability dates to: firstname.lastname@example.org