Work in Jackson Hole at the doorsteps to Tetons and Yellowstone national parks
Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks, Jackson Hole Ski Resort
- Jackson, Wyoming
- $15.00 / hour + tips
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (Nov 26, 2018)
Please read thoroughly before applying
We are a 91 room, very busy, family-owned hotel in downtown Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
Looking for an extremely detailed oriented, organized, friendly person to assist our Front Desk / Guest Services operation.
Job duties include (but are not limited to):
- Interact with guests in person and over the phone and via electronic communications
- Be super friendly and put the guests needs foremost
- Be able to juggle a multitude of tasks at the same time
- Get all tasks accomplished while always maintaining guest focus.
- Be pleasant and friendly and helpful to our guests at all times
- Check ins and check outs
- phone reservations
- concierge services
- balance cash and CC reports
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, evenings, weekends and holidays (occasional over night shift when covering for vacations or illness of regular night folks)
- Help with lots of special projects at the hotel (we are relatively small and we all wear many hats)
- Help drive airport shuttle bus ( so must have a good driving record)
- Great interpersonal skills
- Guest focused personality
- Very detail-oriented
- Great work ethic
- We just want Friendly, Nice and hard working people to be working here.....Are you a friendly, nice and hard working person?
Housing is available:
Our housing currently available is one room in a 2 bedroom apartment. The other bedroom will be another hotel employee. Rent is $600.00 per person and 1/2 the electric utilities. A great deal by Jackson standards.
How to Apply
please send your resume
WITH work references and phone numbers