We're looking for Bartenders to join our team at The Grand Hotel at Grand Canyon National Park!
Located just one mile from the iconic South Rim of the Grand Canyon!
- year round
- $14.35 / hour + tips
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Join our Food and Beverage team at The Grand Hotel as a Bartender!
Are you enthusiastic about crafting unforgettable dining experiences? The Grand Hotel, located just one mile from the Grand Canyon, operates a rustic yet modern steakhouse and a saloon. We offer opportunities to share your passion for hospitality by greeting and serving guests front of house or by working back of house, where you will be assisting in the kitchen by cleaning dishes or prepping our guest’s top-notch meals.
The Bartender is responsible for maintaining the bar area, serving restaurant and bar patrons, and filling drink orders for the dining room, providing high-level customer service while maintaining control of the bar, serving drinks, and managing the cash, credit, and room charge transactions.
Wage: $14.35 per hour + tips
Position Type: Full-Time, Year-Round
Start Date: Immediately!
THE PERKS & BENEFITS
- Low-cost employee housing available
- Free entrance to Grand Canyon National Park
- Discounts on Lodging, Food & Beverage items at Xanterra park locations
- $350 Referral Bonus
- Discounts at other Xanterra Adventure Companies
- Verizon Phone Service Discount
- Free laundry facilities
- Transfer opportunities at other Xanterra park locations
- Community Recreation Center for exercise, computers, free WiFi, activities, and trips
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older to be able to legally serve and sell alcoholic beverages in the state of Arizona.
- Previous bartending experience with extensive knowledge of various types of beer, and wine; applying and firmly enforcing state liquor laws and company policies with regard to alcohol service.
- Strong guest service and interpersonal skills.
- Certification as a mixologist from a reputable bartending school is preferred.
- Knowledge of food sanitation programs and policies.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
How to Apply
Click "Apply Now" to submit your application today!