FREE HOUSING! Live, Work, Explore at the Grand Hotel at Grand Canyon National Park!
Located 1 mile from the Grand Canyon entrance with the scenic South Rim just a short distance away!
- $15.05 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Join our team at The Grand Hotel!
Are you enthusiastic about caring for guests' comfort while creating memories that last a lifetime? The Grand Hotel is a 3-diamond hotel with 121 standard and deluxe guest rooms and is located in Tusayan, Arizona - only one mile from the south entrance of Grand Canyon National Park!
Our luxurious hotel offers an indoor heated swimming pool and spa and fitness center. The hotel is open year-round with a peak season between April and October. Xanterra operates the hotel, two dining facilities, and a retail shop. The year-round staff consists of approximately 90 employees during peak season. Our employees make countless personal connections and create everlasting memories for themselves and our guests.
Our Maintenance department is looking for a responsible person(s) to perform general maintenance and repair activities associated with the operations of The Grand Hotel facilities. The position is a full-time, year-round opportunity allowing for future growth potential.
- Free employee housing is available through December 21, 2022!
- Discounted employee meal plan
- Community Recreation Center for exercise, computers, free WiFi, activities, and trips
- Free Grand Canyon Railway Train Rides
- Free Laundry Facilities and Free Uniform Cleaning
- Opportunity for transfer to other Xanterra Properties
- Holiday Party
- Free satellite TV signal in dormitories
- Deeper Restaurant/Retail discount for your birthday
- Recognition Dinner and Gift for significant service anniversaries
- Free Entrance to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Discounts at other Xanterra Adventure Companies
- The lodging discount is 50% off the best available rate
- 20-60% Discount on Entertainment through TicketsAtWork.com
- $350 Referral Bonus
- 20-30% Food and Beverage Discounts at Xanterra Parks
- 15% Verizon Phone Service/Products Discount
- Assist in maintaining water softeners according.
- Pool maintenance.
- Handle multiple call-outs or work orders, work independently and perform trade call-outs as necessary.
- Operate designated heavy equipment safely and efficiently.
- Preventive maintenance programs such as electrical motor troubleshooting to 220 volts, plumbing, refrigeration/HVAC, basic boiler operation, and kitchen equipment repair. Keeping within standard code requirements
- Perform Lock Out / Tag Out Procedures
- Basic carpentry
- Monthly inspections for safety, risk, and environmental compliance
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a valid/clear Driver’s License
- Must be willing and able to acquire CPO Certification within 30 days of employment.
- Minimum three years experience in general building maintenance, or in trades such as electrical, refrigeration, plumbing, etc.
- Prefer knowledge of concrete, tile, or General Construction.
- Prefer a high aptitude for interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge of running different equipment is helpful
At The Grand Hotel, we are a welcoming community of employees who work hard, share a passion for the environment, and enjoy creating unforgettable experiences for our guests in some of the most beautiful places on earth.
How to Apply
Apply online via the link below!