Front Desk Supervisor on a quant island off of Maine
An island off of Portland, ME
May 17, 2023
- Portland, Maine
- up to $20.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
- The Front Desk Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the operation of the Front Desk and Night Audit in an attentive, friendly, efficient, and courteous manner, providing all guests with quality service prior to and throughout their stay, while maximizing room revenue and occupancy.
- Oversee and participate in guest registration and check out procedures.
- Resolve minor guest complaints to the satisfaction of the customer; inform supervisor of major problems, complaints, disturbances, or unhappy guests.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the Management or supervisors.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying, and solving problems as necessary.
- Strong Computer skills and financial knowledge required.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
How to Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com