Our season stays busy year-round.
We are equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, creed, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, nationality, and/or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
The Canyons RV Resort – Facilities Manager
The Canyons is seeking an experienced facilities manager, who will use their talents to enhance this up-and-coming resort. This upscale destination will be opening to the public in October. We are looking for a dynamic facilities manager who enjoys the thrill of creating something special, who craves exceptionalism and is passionate about the outdoors.
The Canyons is a privately owned RV park and is seeking a Full -Time Facilities Manager to assist with the maintenance and grounds needs within the park. This position is the MVP of operational excellence, attention to detail and a passion for perfection will be key to the success of someone in this role. They ensure our guest accommodations are running flawlessly. They are very skilled and have expertise of the park and all the facilities. The Facilities Manager is a leader who is driven by customer experience and has spectacular problem-solving abilities.
- Lead a small team of Maintenance and Grounds Technicians
- Responsible for mentoring and training staff as it pertains to property maintenance
- Work closely with leadership to develop action plans for maintenance operations
- Collaborate with vendors and contractors
- Ensure that company objectives are being achieved
- Repairing appliances
- Grounds maintenance
- Operate and maintain vehicles
- Repair RV podiums
- General septic tank maintenance
- Ensure facilities are safe and working properly
- Responsible for all aspects of the delivery of designated project management services, property maintenance, and facility services
- Ensure compliance regarding company programs, safety programs, OSHA, insurance and licensing programs, regulatory programs, and inspections
- Follow all service standards specified by the General Manager
- Assist with all other duties as assigned
- Preferred to have 4+ years’ experience in a related field
- Microsoft Office Programs: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Computer proficiency
- Incredibly attentive to detail, process oriented, and organized
- Resourceful, ambitious, and a high sense of personal responsibility
- Genuinely motivated to learn and contribute to a growing team
- Integrity and compliance with corporate values
- Excellent ability to communicate, both in writing and verbally.
- Demonstrated work ethic
- Understand basic facility plumbing, electrical & carpentry
- Basic knowledge in RV plumbing, sewer, and water
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs regularly and repetitively
- Ability to stand and/or walk for the majority of their shift
About Our Benefits:
- The Canyons offers heavily discounted RV site rate for employees at $200 per month.
- We offer a competitive wage
- Positive work environment with growth opportunities
- Travel discounts at all 7 parks affiliated with the company, 50% off RV reservations and 25% off cabin and glamping stays
This is a Full-Time position
Salary: $50,000.00 - $52,000
The Canyons, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply
Apply online by clicking the button below and selecting the position you would like to apply for.