Are you looking for a job that will positively impact your life?
Located in Jackson, WY with Grand Teton National Park as your backyard.
- year round
- Jackson, Wyoming
- $60,000.00 - $65,000.00 / year
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Red Top Meadows is a 14-bed residential treatment and therapeutic wilderness program established in 1980 to serve adolescent males. The facility is located on 20 acres bordering the Bridger-Teton National Forest.
- Provide Individual, Group, and Family Therapy services to residents of the treatment program.
- Prepare for and participate in all Multi-Disciplinary Team meetings and court hearings for assigned clients.
- Maintain all documentation for assigned clients including Intake, Treatment Plan, Monthly Treatment Plan Review, and Case Notes.
- Act as primary communication link with assigned client’s families and DFS caseworkers or school placement managers. This includes monthly update phone calls, incident reporting, scheduling, etc.
- Participate in the Treatment Team including weekly Team Meetings and other meetings required to discuss individual client treatment issues and program wide treatment.
- Meet with Residential staff to assure integrated treatment for clients.
- Maintain appropriate licensure for mental health professionals.
- Participate in Red Top and TYFS training and meetings, including All Staff meetings and All Agency meetings.
Qualifications: Must have a masters in Social Work (or similar). Can be provisionally licensed and work under a supervisor to increase your hours and become fully licensed. Must also be patient, a good listener, energetic, and self-assured.
Benefits: For FULL-TIME employees we provide health/dental insurance, a retirement plan, and competitive compensation. As well as REALLY fun co-workers that will become part of your family!
Please check out our short video below explains why it is so SPECIAL to work for TYFS.
How to Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 307-733-6440.
For more information about Teton Youth & Family Services please visit our website at https://tetonyouthandfamilyservices.org/