Mountain Paradise in Wyoming!
Live and work in a beautiful place with endless opportunities for world class recreation!
- year round
- Teton Village, Wyoming
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Nestled right at the base of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort in Teton Village, a few miles from Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park, our 4-diamond hotels attract guests from around the world. Check out our top-rated restaurant, Spa and join our entrepreneurial, fun-spirited team!
As the Human Resources Coordinator, you provide support with administrative tasks, office maintenance, and employee programs. You are responsible for maintaining a helpful, welcoming, and efficient administrative environment with honesty, integrity, and the highest standard of ethical conduct. You assist our team members with anything from onboarding, updating and maintaining employee files, to ordering HR-related items, running reports and other HR generalist tasks.
In return we offer our new Human Resources Coordinator:
- Competitive Medical Benefits Package and 401(k)
- Competitive Wages and Flexible Schedules
- Complimentary Fitness Center Access, Bus Pass, and Employee Shift Meal
- Discounts at our Spas, Spur Restaurant & Bar, and Retail Stores
- Discounts on Noble House Hotels & Resorts Room Rates
- Discounts on Ski Passes
- Shared Transferable Ski Pass
- Onsite Ski-in, Ski-out, and Ski Storage
To be successful as our new Human Resources Coordinator you:
- Are dependable, organized, detail-oriented and have a positive, can-do mindset.
- Take ownership of your tasks and feedback from your manager so you can continue to grow.
- Seek to work in a beautiful hotel where you constantly meet new people.
Sounds like you? We look forward to reviewing your resume!
People who best fit our culture are hard-working, reliable team players with a passion for hospitality. We look for candidates with a 'can do' attitude and a willingness to learn. We let our personalities shine and we like to have fun. Hotel Terra and Teton Mountain Lodge are part of Noble House Hotels & Resorts: a curated collection of 23+ unique hotels around the Americas, distinctly unique in location and soul.
How to Apply
Please click APPLY NOW and complete an online application.