Telluride School District - Ranked as #2 Best School District in Colorado
At the base of the Telluride Ski Area in southwest Colorado
- Telluride, Colorado
- $18.00 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 2 months. (Aug 22, 2022)
Flexible schedule so you can experience southwest Colorado
Starting pay is $18/hour.
Living and working at the base of the Telluride Ski Area in southwest Colorado provides some unique opportunities.
- The free gondola connects the towns of Telluride & Mountain Village and runs from 6:30 am until midnight.
- Telluride free bus route
Ski Telluride: “The most beautiful place you’ll ever ski” averaging more than 300 inches of snow and 300 days of sunshine. With 2000 skiable acres and a vertical drop of 4,425 feet, the resort remains uncrowded throughout the season. Beginners and intermediate skiers can ride to the highest peaks and enjoy terrain and views typically reserved for the experts. CAUTION: The terrain in Black Iron Bowl, Gold Hill chutes, and Palmyra Peak is for expert skiers and snowboarders only. Cliffs and narrow chutes exist.
- Mesa Verde National Park (2 hrs)
- Black Canyon National Park (2 hrs)
- Moab, UT (Canyonlands & Arches National Parks) (3 hrs)
- Colorado National Monument (3 hrs)
- Natural Bridges National Monument (3 1/2 hrs)
- Chaco National Historic Park (4 hrs)
- Canyon de Chelley (4 hours)
- Lake Powell / Glen Canyon (5 hrs)
- Great Sand Dunes National Park (5 hrs)
- Grand Canyon National Park (6 hrs)
- Rocky Mountain National Park (6 hrs)
Festivals and Activities throughout the summer include: Free Wednesday summer concert series in Mountain Village, Bluegrass, Jazz, Chamber, Americana, and Blues and Brews, and the Ride Festivals, Telluride Film and MountainFilm Festivals, Balloon Festival, Wine Festival Hardrock 100 and Imogene Pass Runs, Mountains to the Desert Bike Ride, Arts: Plein Air, Mushroom Festival Yoga Festival...
How to Apply
Learn more and apply: