Earn perks like a winter summer/season pass for you and your family, resort discounts and more!
Mountains, meadows and lakes are for everyone, and our resort community is no different.
- year round
- Tamarack, Idaho
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Working at Tamarack is an incredibly rewarding and magical experience. Not only will you be working in a beautiful mountain environment, but you will also receive amazing employee perks like a season pass for you and your family, resort discounts, free childcare and more!
Tamarack Resort offers a comprehensive benefits package including free childcare, season passes, employee housing in our brand-new housing units, resort discounts, 401k, health, dental, vision, life insurance, and more! We are passionate about guest service and delivering memorable experiences to all who enjoy Tamarack.
Mountains, meadows and lakes are for everyone, and our resort community is no different. We are committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion in hiring, training, and career advancement. We celebrate and respect our diverse team members and guests.
The Administrative Assistant would support the Shared Services. This position will assist with walk-in employee and guest inquiries. Assist with the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources Department including employee onboarding, employee relations, benefits administration, unemployment, policy implementation, uniforms, and employee housing. Support the Accounting Department with clerical tasks.
The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and have an ability to take initiative, and prioritize daily tasks. A strong ability to take charge and meet tight deadlines will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Act as Handle and coordinate active calendars
- Schedule and confirm meetings
- Ensure file organization based on office protocol
- Provide ad hoc support around office as needed
- Keeping uniform room organized
- Operate independently with minimal supervision
- Provide back-up administrative support to other departments as necessary
- Available periodically during off-hours (evenings and weekends)
- Coordination of meetings, creating PowerPoint presentations, coordinating monthly reporting, use of Excel spreadsheets and other cloud-based applications
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Ability to observe strict confidentiality in all aspects of services provided
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interface effectively with a wide variety of internal and external team members and stakeholders
- Highly developed written communication skills, including report writing, presentations, email correspondence and verbal communication skills
- Advanced experience in in Microsoft Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent calendar management skills and demonstrated history of complex scheduling with consistent follow through
- Proven ability to work independently
- Project management skills
- Strong organization and prioritization skills; demonstrated history of successfully managing multiple concurrent initiatives
- Ability to anticipate needs, resourcefulness, and responsiveness are essential
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
High School Diploma required and a 2 to 4 year degree preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Requires possession of valid Class C driver license with a driving record meeting the minimum standards required by the resort’s insurance carrier.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions and inquiries.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee may be occasionally required to stand; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please be advised that the location of this position is in the mountains. Inclement weather can and will be encountered on a regular basis, especially throughout the winter. Reliable transportation to and from work is a necessity. Access to a 4WD or AWD vehicle is highly recommended.
How to Apply
Please apply online.