Working at Tamarack is an incredible experience.
Mountains, meadows and lakes are for everyone, and our resort community is no different.
- year round
- Tamarack, Idaho
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
The Dishwasher position will wash and clean tableware, pots, pans, and cooking equipment. This person will be responsible to keep the dish room and equipment clean and organized in the kitchen.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned, including weekend work.
- Load, run, and unload dish machine.
- Keep dish machine clean and report any functional or mechanical problems immediately.
- Monitor dish machine water temperature to ensure sanitary wash cycle.
- Wash and store all tableware and kitchenware.
- Keep dish room clean and organized.
- Maintain adequate levels of clean tableware for dining room and kitchen.
- Bag and haul dish room trash to dumpster t designed times.
- Handle tableware carefully to prevent breakage and loss.
- Maintain adequate levels of dish detergents and cleaning supplies.
- Clean food preparation and production areas as required.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the Executive Chef or any other supervisor.
- Provide excellent customer service to guests, property owners, homeowners, club members and fellow employees.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disability to perform the essential functions.
- Must be highly organized, energetic, positive attitude, and the ability to get the job done.
- Capable of maintaining a positive & professional attitude among your team.
- Clear communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly responsible and reliable.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Requires knowledge of computer hardware, word-processing, spreadsheet and data base software, prefer experience with Microsoft Office. Requires knowledge of business letter writing and business forms; office procedures, business English, including vocabulary, correct grammatical usage and punctuation, filing systems; and common office machines and their operation.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous work experience in a restaurant preferred.
- Fluent in English
- Ability to do basic arithmetic.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequent bending, climbing, kneeling squatting, twisting/turning from waist and pushing/pulling objects.
- Will be working with hands and fingers, lifting and moving objects up to 40 pounds horizontally and vertically on a regular basis.
- Near and far vision as well as good depth perception and color vision are important. Frequent use of senses.
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Weekend and holiday work will be required