Live your dream at Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge!
Breathtaking views of Denali Mountain
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in about 1 month (Apr 30, 2018)
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
Safety, anticipating guest needs, honoring our surroundings and bringing your best every day are the core values we live by in order to provide dynamic guest service at the Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge. As Sous Chef, you will oversee and participate in the preparation of menu items for dining room services. You will instruct line cooks and prep cooks in their duties. You will assist with presentation development, maintaining budgeted food and labor costs. You will have a range of duties in order to assist the wait staff including:
- Oversee staff, ensuring productivity and safety
- Perform weekly inventory and order items as needed
- Develop daily specials
- Ensure proper use and handling of food and equipment
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Graduate or Culinary School viewed advantageously
- Kitchen operations and staff management experience
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and as part of a team
How to Apply