Join Our Vibrant Sales/Office Team!
Spend the Winter in Aspen’s Majestic High Country!
- Aspen, Colorado
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
T-Lazy-7 Ranch is family-owned and operated for over 80 years, and our snowmobile tours are in high-demand, attracting Aspen’s elite clientele. Nestled in Aspen’s Maroon Creek Valley, under the watchful gaze of the 14,000 ft. Pyramid Peak, T-Lazy-7 Ranch is just minutes by car from town and minutes by snowmobile to the Maroon Bells, one of North America’s most photographed mountain peaks.
T-Lazy-7 Snowmobiles seeks energetic and enthusiastic people for its Tour Sales/Snowmobile Office team. Do you love knowing that you are creating lasting memories for guests? Do you find it exciting to meet new people every day from all over the world? Do you thrive in busy, team environments? Do you pride yourself on your impeccable presentation, attention to detail and ability to multitask?
In the Snowmobile Office/Tour Sales/Reservationist position, you are the face of the company, the first point of contact for a guest, and the actual start of the guests’ snowmobile excursion.
In this role, you will be…
- painting the picture of the snowmobile experience guests will remember for a lifetime when they call to reserve a tour
- preserving the warmth, vibrancy, and presentation of the office where guests are received
- the first person guests see when they arrive, and you will get them signed-in and sent-off on their winter adventure
- the contact the snowmobile guides rely upon for communication with home base while on the trails with guests
- assisting with operations that support T-Lazy-7 to provide an extraordinary experience to each of our guests
Office/Tour Sales/Reservationist Duties Include:
- Answering 3-line business phone
- Taking snowmobile tour reservations via phone and email
- Selling/up-selling tours via phone and with walk-in guests
- Assisting guests with information requests, concerns, and issues with respect and kindness
- Orchestrating and witnessing the signing of guest waivers
- Collecting payment from guests
- Operation of the cash register and POS system
- Operation of credit card machine
- Recording tour and employee call-in times on radio
- Conducting opening and closing of office/registers for daily business and ensuring that bank and daily sales sheets are accurate and complete
- Cleaning, tidying and maintaining the snowmobile office, changing room, restrooms, and employee locker room
- Shuttling guests in company vehicles
- Selling, stocking, and inventorying company merchandise
- Moving/lifting objects as it relates to office work
- Collecting and delivering mail and packages addressed to business and ranch residents
- Assisting ranch residents with concerns and requests
- Snow shoveling of pathways, around the office, bathrooms, and changing room, and insuring walkways are salted or graveled as needed so that they are not slippery
- Miscellaneous office/clerical duties as assigned
Additional Duties May Include:
- Assisting with any variety of tasks required to get snowmobile operations up and running prior to the season open
- Manning tables at expos and gatherings for marketing purposes
- Performing first aid and responding to and assisting with emergencies, as well as, completing and following-through with incident reports, dispatch and paperwork (per company protocol)
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous retail experience
- Previous sales experience
- Previous office experience
- At least 21 years of age
- Valid driver’s license, with no restrictions
- Education level - high school or equivalent
- Able to lift 25 lbs without injury to self
- Basic computer literacy (Microsoft Office, POS systems)
- Exceptional written and spoken English-language skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Communication on a two-way radio
- Work well in a team environment
- Work in a crowded environment with various noises and activity (talking, phones, radios, revving engines, guests sign-ins)
- Impeccable personal presentation
- Impeccable work product presentation
- Available to work 5-day work week and more during holidays
- Available to work weekends, evenings and holidays
- Live on-premises (full-time only)
- Successful completion of a Criminal Background Check
Seasonal Employment & Availability Requirement:
- The Office/Tour Sales/Reservationist position is a contracted seasonal, full-time position starting November 9, 2020, and going through April 16, 2021.
- The Snowmobile Office is open every day from 8am to 8pm throughout the snowmobile season (including Christmas). This position typically works five days per week, approximately 8 hrs. each day, on a fluctuating weekly schedule (i.e. days off are not set) and therefore must be available to work any day throughout the season.
- Job candidates with planned vacations or special events during the contracted period may wish to reconsider applying.
Pay & Perks:
- Pays $16.00 per hour
- Free shared housing with private bedroom (*utilities included, couples share a bedroom)
- Free seasonal ski pass to Aspen Highlands
- End-of-season completion bonus
- Opportunity for performance bonus
How to Apply
Please email your cover letter and resume to: Kimberly@tlazy7.com
*Please note that we do not have an H2B Job Sponsorship program.