Join a Vibrant Sales / Office Team!
Spend the Winter in Aspen’s Majestic High Country!
- Aspen, Colorado
- Previous experience required
T-Lazy-7 Ranch is family-owned and operated for over 75 years, and our snowmobile tours are in high-demand, attracting Aspen’s elite clientele. Nestled in Aspen’s Maroon Creek Valley, under the watchful gaze of the 14,000 ft Pyramid Peak, T-Lazy-7 Ranch is just minutes by car from town and minutes by snowmobile to the Maroon Bells, one of North America’s most photographed mountain peaks.
T-Lazy-7 Snowmobiles seeks energetic and enthusiastic people for its Tour Sales/ Snowmobile Office team. Do you love knowing that you are creating lasting memories for guests? Do you find it exciting to meet new people every day from all over the world? Do you thrive in busy, team environments? Do you pride yourself on your impeccable presentation, attention to detail and ability to multitask?
In the Tour Sales/Snowmobile Office position, you are the face of the company, the first point of contact for guest, and the actual start of the guests’ snowmobile excursion.
In this role, you will be…
- painting the picture of the snowmobile experience guests will remember for a lifetime when they call to reserve a tour
- preserving the warmth, vibrancy and presentation of the office where guests are received
- the first person guests see when they arrive, and you will get them signed-in and sent-off on their winter adventure
- the contact the snowmobile guides rely upon for communication with home base while on the trails with guests
- assisting with operations that support T-Lazy-7 to provide an extraordinary experience to each of our guests
- At least 21 years of age
- Valid driver’s license, with no restrictions
- Education level - high school or equivalent
- Able to lift 25 lbs without injury to self
- Basic computer literacy (Microsoft Office, POS)
- Exceptional written and spoken English-language skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Work well in team environment
- Impeccable personal presentation
- Impeccable work product presentation
- Available to work weekends, evenings and holidays
- Successful completion of a Criminal Background Check
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous retail experience
- Previous sales experience
- Previous office experience
The Tour Sales/Snowmobile Office position is a seasonal, full-time position starting mid/end-November and going through mid-April.
Pay & Perks:
- Pays $13.00 per hour
- Free shared housing with private bedroom (utilities included)
- Free seasonal ski pass to Aspen Highlands
- End-of-season completion bonus
- Opportunity for performance bonus
How to Apply
Please email your cover letter and resume to: Kimberly@tlazy7.com