Spend Your Summer and Fall on an Historic Ranch in Aspen!
Beautiful Rocky Mountain Ranch in Aspen, Colorado!
- Aspen, Colorado
- $16.00 - $18.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
T-Lazy-7 Ranch is family-owned and operated for 85 years, and cabin rentals, event sites, snowmobile tours, trail rides, and fly-fishing activities are in high demand. Nestled in Aspen’s Maroon Creek Valley, under the watchful gaze of the 14,000 ft. Pyramid Peak, T-Lazy-7 Ranch is just minutes by car from town and minutes by bus/bike to the Maroon Bells, one of North America’s most photographed mountain peaks.
T-Lazy-7 Ranch is currently seeking a skilled groundskeeper and ranch hand for the summer and fall to maintain grounds, assist with ranch repair and maintenance, feed animals, and assist with the Aspen Saturday Market where we sell our popular Wagyu beef!
In this role, you will…
Be part of the T-Lazy-7 Ranch crew that maintains a beautiful, family-run ranch at the entry to the White River National Park and the world-famous Maroon Bells.
- Cut and maintain lawns
- Irrigate fields
- Work on maintenance projects
- Feed livestock
- Maintain barns and animal pens
- Stack hay
- Deliver hay and beef
- Work the Aspen Saturday Market (beef sales)
- Assist at sister ranch (Eagle Butte Ranch) as needed
- Other ranch duties as needed
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to closely follow directions
- Strong logic and common sense
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Successful completion of a Criminal Background Check and Driving Record
- Covid vaccination encouraged
- 21 years of age
Pay & Perks
- Pay: $16 to $18 per hour, commensurate with experience
- Housing: Free housing (Utilities included)
- Sick Leave: Employees are provided with accrued paid sick leave in accordance with the requirements of Colorado's Healthy Families and Workplaces Act (HFWA)
- Medical Leave: Employees are eligible for Colorado's Family and Medical Leave Insurance (FAMLI)
- Retirement Savings: Employees are eligible for Colorado's SecureSavings retirement savings program
How to Apply
Please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.