Live the Good Life in Aspen, Colorado!
Beautiful Rocky Mountain Ranch in Aspen, Colorado
- year round
- Aspen, Colorado
- $25.00 - $35.00 / hour
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (Feb 13, 2023)
T-Lazy-7 Ranch is family-owned and operated for over 80 years, and our snowmobile tours, trail rides, fly fishing, event sites, cabin rentals and residents are in high demand. Nestled in Aspen’s Maroon Creek Valley, under the watchful gaze of the 14,000 ft. Pyramid Peak, T-Lazy-7 Ranch is just minutes by car from town and minutes by snowmobile to the Maroon Bells, one of North America’s most photographed mountain peaks.
T-Lazy-7 Ranch is currently seeking an intelligent, personable, driven office pro to assist the Director of Operations on a year-round basis!
In this role, you will…
- assist with various functions of Director of Operations position, including human resources, finance/bookkeeping, business management, legal, and more!
- utilize and continue to develop your skills of foresight, pro-activity, critical thinking, compassion, an flexibility.
- assist with operations that support T-Lazy-7 to provide memorable recreational experiences to each of our guests, extraordinary living experiences to each of our residents, and continued longevity to a stunning, family-owned and operated ranch in Aspen, Colorado.
Assistant to Director of Operations tasks include:
- Accounts Receivable – Prepare and enter bills in QuickBooks
- Accounts Payable – Process and track invoices, including preparation, issuance and follow-up
- Data entry and management
- Filing, organizing, assistance with new system creation
- Creating of forms
- Opening and triaging multi-company mail
- Assisting, as needed, with advertising projects and programs
- Social media development
- Ordering supplies
- Vendor communication
- Assisting with quarterly and annual reporting
- Assisting with insurance audits
- Assisting seasonal operations preparation
- Preparation of annual orientation, assisting in presenting orientation, and providing individual orientations for new hires who are not part of group orientation.
- Preparation and collection of new hire paperwork
- Working closing with and assisting Director of Operations with any work and projects
- Miscellaneous special projects and duties, as assigned
- 5+ years of office operations and administrative experience
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in business priorities and effectively manage competing priorities
- Advanced proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite and Intuit QuickBooks
- Excellent written, verbal and in-person communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal comprehension skills
- Ability to closely follow directions
- Strong logic and common sense
- Highly organized
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Impeccable work presentation
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Flexibility and the capacity to prioritize new tasks
- Willingness to commit the additional time and effort necessary to meet project deadlines during periods of heavy workload
- Experience working in an office environment
- The signing of the Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Successful completion of a Criminal Background Check and Driving Record
- Covid vaccination encouraged
Desired Skills and Experience
- Familiarity with Human Resources/HR Law
- Booking Keeping
- Ease with Contracts
- Comfort with Deadlines
- College Degree
Pay & Perks:
- Pay: $25 to $35 per hour, commensurate with experience
- Housing: Free housing (utilities and internet not included and there is no compensation for not accepting housing)
- Ski Pass: Seasonal ski pass to Aspen Highlands (upgrades available and there is no compensation for not accepting ski pass)
- Bonus: Annual performance bonus
Paid Sick Leave:
- Employees are provided with accrued paid sick leave and Public Health Emergency Leave (PHEL) in accordance with the requirements of Colorado's Healthy Families and Workplaces Act (HFWA).
How to Apply
Please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com