Ready to fire up your career? Dining Room Manager needed at Mountain Standard!!!
Located alongside Gore Creek in the heart of Vail Village, one of America's premier resorts!!
- Vail, Colorado
- $70,000.00 / year
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Woodfire, whiskey, rock n’ roll… Need we say more? Mountain Standard is a high-volume, fast paced restaurant in Vail, Colorado, built around a 100% wood-fired grill and rotisserie, a good time, and people like YOU! Our commitment to quality is as unwavering as our desire to provide genuine hospitality.
We’ve enjoyed steady growth over our first nine years, and the demand necessitates expanding our Management Team. We are committed to building a world class restaurant on a foundation of knowledge, passion, and strong team development. We are looking for your help to continue the success of the last nine years and to maintain a culture of respect, professionalism, and hospitality for our guests and staff.
If you are a dynamic and experienced individual, then we'd love your help with leading the charge, managing the team, and taking our restaurant to unseen heights. Now is your chance to work with a very diverse and well-traveled guest base in one of the most beautiful ski resorts in the world! Please send over your resume and cover letter for the potential to work and play in paradise, grow as a professional, and be part of a dedicated crew! We look forward
- Previous Management experience required, PHD in Social Chemistry preferred
- Compensation- better than most. In fact, pretty awesome
- Ski Pass- it's free, and you’re going to do it anyways
- R&D account- wine, dine, and educate yourself, all on our dime!!
- Health Insurance- included, but we hope you don't have to use it
- Vacation pay- yes, you are required to recreate and have fun outside of work too
How to Apply
please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com