What?! Summer in Yellowstone?
Good people, amazing adventures, and pristine mountains will be waiting for you.
- Gardiner, Montana
- $3,300.00 - $3,600.00 / month
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (Apr 19, 2023)
You are in luck! We just had a last minute opening at our beautiful Travelodge in Gardiner, MT (North Entrance to Yellowstone National Park) for an Executive Housekeeper! Are you a take charge, optimistic, loves a challenge and team spirited kinda person? Do you want free housing? If yes, we are looking for you! Our 2023 Head Housekeeper needs to be motivated with great attention to detail. Your goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests, and provide ongoing training and supervision of the housekeeping the team. This position works together with the Assistant General Manager and the Director of Operations to ensure that cleanliness standards have been met and that the housekeeping team is supported.
This is a full time seasonal position at 36-40 hours per week and this position actively participates in housekeeping duties during the work week.
This position reports directly to the Assistant General Manager and Director of Operations.
- Ensures that all areas of the property are properly cleaned and ready for guests' arrival.
- Plans for, makes orders, and keeps accurate inventory of housekeeping supplies together with the Innkeeper.
- Maintains proper inventory of all supplies; cleaning, linen, guest toiletries, etc. Ensures housekeeping supplies are well maintained.
- Resolves minor maintenance issues, such as changing of light bulbs, keeps accurate maintenance logs, promptly reports major maintenance issues to maintenance and Assistant General Manager.
- Inspects rooms and all common areas on a daily basis and promptly addresses any and all cleanliness issues that may be present.
- Maintains deep cleaning schedules.
- Prepares accurate and timely housekeeping reports as required.
- Trains, supervises, motivates, and develops housekeeping staff and manages workflow.
- Provides day-to-day guidance and oversight of the team; actively works to promote and recognize performance.
- Keeps up to date on overall activities, identifying problem areas and taking corrective actions.
- Ensures cleanliness and organization of storage areas, linen room, chemical closet, laundry room, etc.
- Ensures cleanliness of staff housing, especially when preparing housing for a new hire arrivals.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- We are a family-owned business and consider our team members part of our family
- We provide opportunities for all team members to give back to the community
- We encourage team members to have fun while they work
- We work together as a team and succeed as a team
- Housing is provided for this position
How to Apply
If you think this could be a good match, please email your resume to Carla@highline-adventures.com. We look forward to chatting with you!