Yellowstone is calling...will you answer?
Graced by a view of the historic Roosevelt Arch at the north entrance to Yellowstone!
- Gardiner, Montana
- $3,800.00 - $4,200.00 / month
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in 3 months. (Apr 24, 2023)
We are looking for an outgoing team player that wants to be a part of the big reopening of the North Entrance to Yellowstone National Park. After the 100 year flood of 2022, we are amped to welcome guests back to this amazing area. If hot springs, hiking, majestic mountains and wildlife galore are on your bucket list this summer, this is the job for you! We want an outgoing team player that has previous leadership roles in the hospitality industry. You will be working with a team of 12 others to make our guests stay unforgettable (in a good way:)). We are a family business and have two other properties in Gardiner, so will have ample support throughout the busy summer season.
We encourage everyone to truly engage with the places they visit and leave those places better than they found them. As stewards of the environment, we’re committed to constantly improving, changing, and making ourselves better. The perfect candidate will be an outgoing, and energetic individual with a passion for guest service and a willingness to learn everything about our business.
Our Assistant General Managers are involved with all aspects of the hotel and you will work with our Director of Hotels in overseeing the overall operations.
What we’re looking for:
- 1 or more years of experience in management
- Proven operations background with exceptional leadership, communication, and time management skills
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule based on the needs of the business, including weekends & holidays
Why join our team?
- We are a family-owned business and consider our team members part of our family
- We encourage team members to continue their training by providing online resources
- We provide opportunities for all team members to give back to the community
- We encourage team members to have fun while they work
- We work together as a team and succeed as a team