The Best Ski Resort in North America is Calling You
Sun Valley is the No. 1 Ski Resort in the West for three straight years.
- year round
- $22.00 - $25.00 / hour
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (Jun 19, 2023)
****Employee Housing Available****
Salary and Benefits:
- $22-25 hourly
***Complimentary Seasonal Lift Pass***
- Mountain Biking (summer employment only)
- Hiking (summer employment only)
- Skiing (winter employment only)
- Ice Rinks
- Bowling Alley
- Driving Range
- Putting Green
- Retail Shops
- Rental Equipment
- Trail Rides
- Gun Club
- Understand and carry out innovative practices.
- Exhibit extraordinary drive and passion for food.
- Possess exceptional organizational and creative skills.
- Operate any kitchen safely.
- Work in, guide, and lead a team environment with enthusiasm and pride.
- Hospitality or culinary degree.
- Managerial experience.
- Area/Regional food knowledge.
- Should be able to write simple correspondence.
- Preparation of stocks, soups, sauces, salads, vinaigrettes, dressings, hors d’oeuvres, and appetizers.
- Prep, trim, and portion proteins; break down fish, shellfish, and crustaceans.
- Grill, roast, braise, poach and/or sauté to exacting specifications.
- Assist Chef with daily prep lists.
- Read and update Banquet Orders if applicable.
Cook III: As one of the most experienced and efficient workers in the kitchen, you will be looked to as a leader and expected to influence other team members positively. You should be able to train, lead, supervise, and manage individuals in any position and assist the chef in assembling daily prep lists.
About Sun Valley Resort
Founded in 1936, Sun Valley Resort is America’s oldest ski destination. It has been the No. 1 Ski Resort in the West for three straight years. However, Sun Valley has more than skiing, with two hotels (over 500 guest rooms) and flaunting three golf courses (45 holes), two ice rinks, a movie theater, a bowling alley, and 14 world-class restaurants. Sun Valley’s Bald Mountain also boasts over 3,100 vertical feet of trails. Sun Valley truly has something for everyone, regardless of the season.