Begin your next career as an RV Resort General Manager adventure at Sun Outdoors Rocky Mountains!
Scenic views of the Rocky Mountains from your front door
- year round
- Granby, Colorado
- $110,000.00 - $110,000.00 / year
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Granby, Colorado is quickly becoming known as the "in" destination for vacationers for its friendly atmosphere, great location, climate and close proximity to Denver. Nestled in the majestic Rocky Mountain Valley at an elevation of 7,935 ft. surrounded by Rocky Mountain National Park with breathtaking views of the Continental Divide, Granby is in the heart of something grand. Granby offers a western hospitality and friendly small town vibe that makes visitors feel right at home. With most of the county's main attractions, including Winter Park Skip Resort, Rocky Mountain National Park, Grand Lake and Hot Sulphur Springs nearby, Granby is the perfect base for exploring all that Grand County has to offer. Granby is one of Colorado's best kept secrets.
Resort General Managers are responsible for the operations and continued profitability of a Sun Resort & serves as the day to day point of contact for guests & residents. They are responsible for administrative activities, marketing, leasing & sales of sites, property maintenance, financial management, and most importantly resident & guest relations.
- Coordinates team member selection and development and ensures team members comply with appropriate policies and procedures.
- Adheres to Suns Timekeeping Policy by reviewing, verifying accuracy, approving and submitting direct report(s) time recorded.
- Partners with Team Relations on team member counseling and recommendation of termination when appropriate.
- Conducts team member performance reviews and recommends compensation adjustments.
- Ensures guests & residents receive the highest levels of customer service consistent with Suns Customer Service philosophy
- Monitors, codes & approves all invoices for operating expenses & sales related costs. Maintains petty cash & activity accounts
- Ensures compliance with federal state & local agencies that regulate fair housing laws & resort operations
- Handles emergencies that may arise onsite, adhering to standard operating procedures
- Resolves resident & guest complaints in a timely & professional manner, communicating through a variety of means
- Consults RVP to determine the best course of action in the event a question or situation does not have an established guideline
- Oversees & accounts for balancing of RV income nightly. Signs off on bank deposits and forwards report to Main Office
- Inspects & recommends purchase & renovation of used/repossessed homes
- Manages the rent collection process, including collecting, posting & depositing income from leasing of rental sites. Ensures bad debt is submitted to collections
- Handles delinquencies & approves eviction proceedings while adhering to Suns policies
- Ensures compliance of policies designed to increase team member safety. Submits workers compensation accident & incident reports on a timely basis
- Identifies & prepares sites for Sun Homes models. Coordinates with maintenance team to ensure vacant sites are prepared for home move-ins
- Ensures that overall resort appearance is well maintained & groomed to Suns curb appeal standards
- Reports any deficiencies which would adversely affect the operation of the resort to the RVP.
- Enforces resort rules & regulations
- Assists RVP with preparation of annual operating budget. Provides accurate data to assist in capital expenditure & expansion budget needs
- Reviews monthly property accounting reports & compiles reports for the Accounting team
- Selects, supervises & reviews contractual services
- Assists RVP with developing a marketing strategy & maintaining effective advertising to attract prospective guests