The Ski Capital of the East!
Stowe Mountain Resort is a renowned world-class, family-friendly destination, offering year-round amenities. Travelers are drawn from across the globe to this dynamic mountain and the legendary community of this passionate, quintessential New England ski town
Stowe Mountain Resort, located on Vermont's highest peak is widely revered as the Ski Capital of the East.
About STOWE MOUNTAIN RESORT
Stowe Mountain Resort is widely revered as the Ski Capital of the East. Located on Vermont’s highest peak, Stowe Mountain Resort is a renowned world-class, family-friendly destination, offering year-round amenities from skiing to rock climbing and zip-lining. Travelers are drawn from across the globe to this dynamic mountain and the legendary community of this passionate, quintessential New England ski town.
Come join the team at Stowe Mountain Resort – your adventure starts here.
Making a Difference
Everything we do at Vail Resorts is driven by the spectacular natural environments where our employees, guests and communities live, work and play. In the summer of 2017, Vail Resorts announced its Commitment to Zero - zero net emissions, zero waste to landfill, and zero net operating impact to forests and habitat - all by 2030. Learn more here.
The Employee Experience
Our preeminent position in the ski resort industry is upheld by constantly striving to exceed the needs of skiers and snowboarders, while carefully protecting the natural heritage of our surroundings. Honoring this challenge has shaped the unique philosophy of our culture, community and company for generations.
OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
To further prioritize the health and safety of our employees and guests in response to COVID-19, we have re imagined the resort experience for the summer and winter seasons. Our approach to safety will be consistent across our family of resorts to provide you with a familiar and comfortable experience regardless of where you decide to start your Experience of a Lifetime. Click here to learn more.
EMPLOYEE PROTOCOLS & TRAINING
- All employees are required to wear a face covering and follow the company’s safety protocols and procedures at all times, including regular hand washing and the use of Personal Protective Equipment and Personal Protective Gear.
- Employees will receive COVID-19 protocol training from your department leaders and local Health & Safety on your first day.
- Employees will undergo daily health screenings and receive appropriate training to ensure safety.
- Employees are required to stay at home if sick.
- Employees who are off work and engaged in recreational activities on our resorts are expected to follow our requirements for masks, physical distancing, and sanitizing protocols
You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Room and Board
Limited employee housing is available at the resort throughout the year at The Dorm and The Inn.
We encourage applicants to find housing in September or October before the ski season begins when options are still plentiful. Most staff members find housing in the town of Stowe or in the neighboring towns of Morrisville and Waterbury (15 miles away). Others may carpool from Burlington, Vermont’s largest city, located 40 miles away. It is helpful to come with a friend to share housing costs. A two-bedroom apartment or condominium, the most common types of seasonal accommodations, can range from $900-$1200 per month. Many advertisements are locally based and can be found in area newspapers.
DOING WHAT YOU LOVE COMES WITH GREAT BENEFITS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY:
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Daily $5 employee meal in addition to other food & beverage discounts
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits plans (full-time positions) after achieving 750 hours with the company
- 401(k) retirement plan employer contribution after achieving 750 hours with the company
- Access to our employee assistance program giving you 6 free face-to-face counseling sessions per issue, per year
- Training and professional development
- BIG Gear discounts with our retail partners such as Helly Hansen, GoPro and many more!
- 50% off Colorado Mountain Express transportation
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
Getting Here and Getting Around
Stowe is widely revered as the Ski Capital of the East and has proudly been a popular family vacation destination since the 1860’s. The endearing town of Stowe is a unique village filled with authentic country stores and century old inns that accentuate the quaint, small town feel of this highly regarded community.
This quintessential New England town offers spectacular art galleries, a variety of restaurants that will excite even the most critical of foodies, a plethora of bars boasting only the best local beers on tap, a vibrant nightlife filled with live music and dancing, and exceptional retail shops for anything else you may need.
How to Apply
Winter is fast approaching, and there are currently several employment opportunities for the winter season. Apply online or call 1-866-681-5455 for more information.