Housing Available! Live, Work and Ski at Stowe this Winter!
Feed Your thirst for adventure
- Stowe, Vermont
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (Nov 09, 2020)
Our vision for the upcoming winter season is to deliver that Experience of a Lifetime, and with safety as our top priority, aspects of both the employee and guest experience this season will be adjusted accordingly.
- Perform, document and help to ensure compliance with daily and periodic inspections to meet all applicable regulations.
- Maintaining resort facilities from a cleanliness standpoint, working with a team or independently.
- Daily upkeep of associated facilities, tools & equipment.
- Daily inspections of facilities and vehicles.
- Proactively communicate maintenance needs to ensure timely ordering of parts and equipment
- Engage with guests and staff while exhibiting Vail Resorts Core Values
- Assist with operation of activities as needed
- Other duties as assigned
DOING WHAT YOU LOVE COMES WITH GREAT BENEFITS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY:
We will continue to offer employee and dependent ski passes. Employees and their dependents will be given priority access to the mountain and will be exempt from the guest reservations system. (Subject to restrictions when there is limited terrain open).
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Daily $5 employee meal in addition to other food & beverage discounts
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits plans (full-time positions) after achieving 750 hours with the company
- 401(k) retirement plan employer contribution after achieving 750 hours with the company
- Access to our employee assistance program giving you 6 free face-to-face counseling sessions per issue, per year
- Training and professional development
- BIG Gear discounts with our retail partners such as Helly Hansen, GoPro, and many more!
- 50% off Colorado Mountain Express transportation
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons