Calling All Gear Heads
Stowe Mountain Resort, located on Vermont's highest peak is widely revered as the Ski Capital of the East.
- Stowe, VT
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Nov 11, 2019)
Retail Rental Associates are responsible for generating sales through world-class guest service through assisting customers with rental equipment.
- Explain to guests how to operate rental equipment, safety practices, and guest responsibility for the equipment during the rental including length of rental and return options
- Ensure equipment on rental “ready” line is clean, serviced, and tested according to company standards
- Follow all company standards in regards to paperwork, cash management, and loss prevention
- Deliver an enthusiastic and professional level of guest service at all times
- Adhere to all safety procedures
- Maintain all paperwork according to company policy
Travelers are drawn from across the globe to this dynamic mountain and the legendary community of this passionate, quintessential New England ski town. Stowe Mountain Resort is widely revered as the Ski Capital of the East. Located on Vermont’s highest peak, Stowe Mountain Resort is a renowned world-class, family-friendly destination, offering year-round amenities from skiing to rock climbing and zip-lining.
Come join the team at Stowe Mountain Resort – your adventure starts here.
Life In Resort
Stowe is widely revered as the Ski Capital of the East and has proudly been a popular family vacation destination since the 1860’s. The endearing town of Stowe is a unique village filled with authentic country stores and century old inns that accentuate the quaint, small town feel of this highly regarded community. This quintessential New England town offers spectacular art galleries, a variety of restaurants that will excite even the most critical of foodies, a plethora of bars boasting only the best local beers on tap, a vibrant nightlife filled with live music and dancing, and exceptional retail shops for anything else you may need.
Limited employee housing is available at the resort throughout the year at The Dorm and The Inn.
We encourage applicants to find housing in September or October before the ski season begins when options are still plentiful. Most staff members find housing in the town of Stowe or in the neighboring towns of Morrisville and Waterbury (15 miles away). Others may carpool from Burlington, Vermont’s largest city, located 40 miles away. It is helpful to come with a friend to share housing costs. A two-bedroom apartment or condominium, the most common types of seasonal accommodations, can range from $900-$1200 per month. Many advertisements are locally based and can be found in area newspapers. Learn More Here: https://jobs.vailresortscareers.com/stowe/content/Stowe-housing/?locale=en_US
Perks & Benefits
- Free EPIC Pass to all of our resorts; Beaver Creek, Vail, Whistler Blackcomb, Keystone, Breckenridge, Park City, Northstar, Heavenly, Kirkwood, Mt. Brighton, Afton Alps, & Wilmot Mountain
- Discounted dependent ski passes
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging at our properties starting at $85/night
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining locations
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- 10-25% off at our Starbucks locations
- Unique events - Including concerts, employee meals, employee activities, pro competitions
How to Apply
Apply Online Today!