Meet new friends and work with people from all across the country and around the world.
Stowe Mountain Resort, located on Vermont's highest peak is widely revered as the Ski Capital of the East.
- Stowe, VT
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Jan 11, 2019)
As a Stowe Mountain Resort Ticket Scanner Lead you will help provide an experience of a lifetime for our guests and other employees. Ticket Scanner Leads work at the base of the lifts verifying each guest’s access and troubleshooting any pass problems with the ticket department. You should be friendly, approachable and detail oriented. The ideal candidate should enjoy working outdoors and demonstrate the ability to communicate professionally with guests and co-workers. As a member of the team, you are in a unique position to meet new friends and work with people from all across the country and around the world.
- Greet, engage, and verify access for every guest.
- Resolve issues by working closely with the ticket department.
- Engage with guests and provide information about the mountain and resort area.
- Arrive on time ready to greet and scan guests at our lifts for your entire shift.
- Professional and effective communication with guests and internal departments.
- Maintain a calm, professional and friendly attitude in all extremes of weather.
- Have extensive knowledge of all products and types of media presented at lifts.
- Maintain an orderly and clean area of operation.
- Follow instructions given by manager and supervisors.
- Work in a team environment with the lift staff.
- Present yourself in a professional manner by adhering to company guidelines on grooming and attire.
- Allow only guests with their own valid pass or ticket product to access the lift.
- Have fun!
- Excellent communication skills. - Required
- Basic computing skills. - Required
- Willing to work outdoors in all alpine winter weather conditions including snow, wind, sun and sometimes rain. - Required
- Able to stand for the entire work shift with breaks. - Required
- Able to commit to a schedule that includes weekends and holidays and arrive on time for every shift. - Required