Ski For Free & Without Reservations! Join our community of adventurers and discoverers.
Widely revered as the peak ski experience in the East.
- Stowe, Vermont
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Our vision for the upcoming winter season is to deliver that Experience of a Lifetime, and with safety as our top priority, aspects of both the employee and guest experience this season will be adjusted accordingly.
Individuals in this position will be responsible for the operation and execution of the dish pit area, dry chemical closet space, janitorial areas, upkeep of employee locker room, employee uniform area, food receiving and recycle area, and back storage room. The dishwasher is responsible for keeping the dish pit area clean at all times, ensuring plates, platters, china, chafers, serving equipment, silverware, glassware are stacked correctly to be rinsed, washed and passed through the machine and put back in their right spots when clean.
DOING WHAT YOU LOVE COMES WITH GREAT BENEFITS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY:
We will continue to offer employee and dependent ski passes. Employees and their dependents will be given priority access to the mountain and will be exempt from the guest reservations system. (Subject to restrictions when there is limited terrain open).
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Daily $5 employee meal in addition to other food & beverage discounts
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits plans (full-time positions) after achieving 750 hours with the company
- 401(k) retirement plan employer contribution after achieving 750 hours with the company
- Access to our employee assistance program giving you 6 free face-to-face counseling sessions per issue, per year
- Training and professional development
- BIG Gear discounts with our retail partners such as Helly Hansen, GoPro, and many more!
- 50% off Colorado Mountain Express transportation
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons