Work at the "Ski Capital of the East!"
Located on Vermont’s highest peak, Stowe Mountain Resort is a year-round destination for travelers worldwide. Most people only dream of living and working in such a beautiful part of the country. If you enjoy working in a team environment, meeting people from around the globe, and you have a strong commitment to customer service, this can be a dream come true!
Stowe Mountain Resort’s employees are its most valuable asset in creating a fun and enjoyable atmosphere. Our goal is to hire and train the friendliest and most dependable staff who like to work hard, enjoy people and know how to have fun on the job. We have over 480 skiable acres with 12 lifts and 2 gondolas. Stowe has the longest ski trails east of the Mississippi, and is a four-season destination resort. Stowe, Vermont, is known as the Ski Capital of the East and has been a popular family vacation destination since the 1860’s.
If you enjoy working in a team environment, meeting people from around the globe, and have a strong commitment to customer service, this could be a dream come true!
Room and Board
There are seasonal rentals available in the town of Stowe, as well as the surrounding towns of Morrisville and Waterbury.
Stowe Mountain Resort’s people are its greatest asset and principal investment. We offer you the opportunity to enjoy all that the resort has to offer and encourage our staff to make fun and play a part of every work day!
We value the contributions of each and every employee and to show our appreciation we offer the following recreational privileges:
- Free Skiing
- Free Ski and Snowboard Rentals
- Free Ski and Snowboard Lessons
- Food & Beverage discounts
- Retail discounts
- Daycare discounts
- Employee Recognition Programs throughout the season
Getting Here and Getting Around
During the summer months, buses run to nearby towns from the center of Stowe, and fares are very inexpensive.
Why choose Stowe?
- Stowe was founded in 1763, and it still holds its old charm. If you’re looking for an authentic ski town experience with a ton of history behind it, Stowe is the place for you.
- Vermont is known for its local craftspeople who take pride in their work. While living in Vermont, you can enjoy fresh, local foods such as cheese, beer, wine, meats and produce made quite literally right down the road from Stowe.
- Looking for a weekend getaway? Stowe is conveniently located just a few hours away from major cities like Boston, Montreal and New York City. Need to shop? Burlington and Montpelier are only 45 minutes away, and have most of the major shopping outlets.
- Love hiking? Stowe is the home to Mount Mansfield, Vermont’s highest peak. You can also hike nearby popular places such as Smuggler’s Notch and Camel’s Hump.
- Rent is always high in ski towns, but in Stowe and the surrounding towns, an average price of a room is between $500-$700 a month.
- Don’t have a car? Local bus fare to towns like Waterbury and Morrisville is very cheap and easily accessible.
- During the winter months, Stowe’s average snowfall is on par with some of the biggest mountains in the West. With an average of more than 300 inches of snow a year, you’ll be sure to get several amazing powder days!
- Food & Beverage – Line Cooks, Cashiers, Servers, Support Staff
- Guest Services – Ticket Sales, Guest Services
- Retail and Rental - Rental Shop Staff, Sales Associates, Ski and Snowboard Technicians
- Mountain Operations – lift operations, snowmaking, grooming
- Ski and Snowboard School – instructors, children’s attendants
How to Apply
You can apply online on our website, or if you're in our area, come in- person to Stowe Mountain Human Resources. We'd love to meet you!