Seasonal restaurant just outside beautiful Bryce Canyon National Park!
Extremely close to several National Parks all within a few hours drive!
- $16.00 - $19.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Stone Hearth Grille is a small casual fine-dining restaurant in Tropic, UT. Located just 15 minutes outside of Bryce Canyon National Park. We are fast-paced, fun and our goal is to provide a unforgettable experience and perfect plate to every guest.
Our work environment includes:
- Relaxed atmosphere
- On-the-job training
We are looking for an experienced Grill Cook to join our team with the potential to move up to Sous Chef. The ideal candidate is a creative professional who is able to adapt to a high-stress environment and multi-task in a fast-paced kitchen. The Grill Cook that we are looking for will work closely with the sauté cook and servers to ensure that customers are receiving the highest quality experience at all times. Our kitchen is small and you will work with 3 others in the kitchen at most. We serve anywhere from 70-85 people a night. Housing can/will be provided for a small monthly fee.
- Work well under pressure, in a fast-paced environment, and within tight time constraints.
- Be able to work independently, solve problems, and multi-task while being accountable for all finished products.
- Be able to work quickly with a high degree of precision.
- Take direction well, and work well with others.
- Be clean, respectful of others, outgoing, social, and energetic.
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid training
This is a full-time seasonal position that includes housing and benefits. $16-$19 starting (DOE) with a 60-day performance evaluation. Seasonal bonuses based on revenue.
How to Apply
Please email and/or send a resume to Ethan Fromviller.