Work Where You Play
Why not work where you play, and let Stevens Pass be your office? Do you love the mountains and wonder what it would be like to work at a mountain resort? Looking to try something new and learn how to ski, snowboard or downhill mountain bike? Are you looking to meet new friends from all over the country and world? If you answered yes to any of these questions, we invite you to come join us!
1,125 acres of skiable terrain - at the pinnacle of the Cascade Loop Scenic Byway, in Skykomish, Washington - 2 hours from Seattle
About Stevens Pass
Stevens Pass is a place that feeds our thirst for adventure. While each person experiences Stevens Pass uniquely, we do have one thing in common: we are all part of the snow-centric Stevens Pass family, and we are pure Pacific Northwest. We have a shared passion for skiing and riding.
The Employee Experience
Experience of a Lifetime is more than just a saying here at Stevens Pass. We encourage our employees to enjoy the wonders of the outdoors and experience our product as much as possible.
OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
To further prioritize the health and safety of our employees and guests in response to COVID-19, we have reimagined the resort experience for the summer and winter seasons. Our approach to safety will be consistent across our family of resorts to provide you with a familiar and comfortable experience regardless of where you decide to start your Experience of a Lifetime. Click here to learn more.
EMPLOYEE PROTOCOLS & TRAINING
- All employees are required to wear a face-covering and follow the company’s safety protocols and procedures at all times, including regular hand washing and the use of Personal Protective Equipment and Personal Protective Gear.
- Employees will receive COVID-19 protocol training from your department leaders and local Health & Safety on your first day.
- Employees will undergo daily health screenings and receive appropriate training to ensure safety.
- Employees are required to stay at home if sick.
- Employees who are off work and engaged in recreational activities on our resorts are expected to follow our requirements for masks, physical distancing, and sanitizing protocols
We are looking for hard working, customer service savvy individuals who have a passion for the outdoors. If you're looking for a career or just a seasonal gig, Stevens Pass is the place for you!
Room and Board
DOING WHAT YOU LOVE COMES WITH GREAT BENEFITS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY:
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Daily $5 employee meal in addition to other food & beverage discounts
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits plans (full-time positions) after achieving 750 hours with the company
- 401(k) retirement plan employer contribution after achieving 750 hours with the company
- Access to our employee assistance program giving you 6 free face-to-face counseling sessions per issue, per year
- Training and professional development
- BIG Gear discounts with our retail partners such as Helly Hansen, GoPro and many more!
- 50% off Colorado Mountain Express transportation
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
Getting Here and Getting Around
Whether you are driving to Stevens Pass from the East or West side of the Cascade Mountain Range, prepare to be awed. Highway 2 is one part of the award winning Cascade Loop Scenic Byway and Stevens Pass is its pinnacle.
With sweeping mountain vistas, dense forests, river and railway views, wildlife spotting, and plenty of small town charms along the way; the drive easily holds up to its title.
Physical Address: 93001 NE Stevens Pass Hwy, US 2, Skykomish, WA 98288
- From Seattle: 78 miles; 2 -2.5 hours
- From Everett: 65 miles; 1.5 hours
- From Wenatchee: 58 miles; 1.25 hours
- From Leavenworth: 35 miles; 45 mins
Imagine a special place with deep powder, rolling groomed runs to steep slopes, surrounded by trees and nestled into the mountains. That’s Stevens Pass. A picture-perfect ski area on a blue bird day and a place that sees rapid replenishment of snowpack with many series of winter storms.
It is home to a community of full-time, part-time and first-time winter crusaders enjoying the very best of the Cascades – from numerous bowls, glades and faces to extensive lighted terrain for skiing and riding well into the evening. It’s a place that connects us to what we love most – skiing and riding.
With an annual snowfall averaging 460" each year, 1,125 acres of diverse skiable terrain, it’s no wonder everyone keeps coming back for more.