Ready for mountain time and a memorable summer experience? Cleaning condos can get you here!
Situated nearby Winter Park Resort, summertime offers mountain biking and hiking trails galore
- Winter Park, Colorado
- $18.00 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Colorado Rocky Mountain housekeeping positions available for summer work with Stay Winter Park. Housing options available. We are a locally established vacation rental company that is seeking team members to help us take care of property and make great stays happen for our owners and guests. Situated nearby Winter Park Resort, summertime offers mountain biking and hiking trails galore, great fishing in our lakes and streams. Stay Winter Park is a passionate group of locals available to help you learn too how to take advantage of the area or start up your career path in property and hospitality management. Find us for a season, we have stay for a while options if Winter Park becomes your forever place.
- Follows direction of supervisors.
- Maintain all cleaning equipment, supplies, and products; ensure safe and sanitary storage and care of products.
- Perform general sweeping, scrubbing, and mopping of hardwood, laminate, or tiled floors as needed.
- In charge of vacuuming equipment, vacuum, and clean carpets, and perform further treatments such as shampoo or stain-removal as needed.
- Dispose of trash from bins and containers.
- Dust and polish furniture and room accessories as needed.
- Scrub sinks, basins, bathtubs, showers, and toilets in private and public bathrooms.
- Change linens and gather used linens such as sheets or towels for laundering.
- Clean windows, glass surfaces, mirrors, and counters as needed.
- Keep all public spaces neat and tidy.
- Report repairs and replacements needed when encountered.
- High school diploma or equivalent; relevant experience or knowledge, skills, and mental ability equivalent to 2 years of high school education.
- Physically able to push vacuum cleaner for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 30 to 40 pounds.
- Physically able to reach, stretch, bend, climb stairs and walk during daily routine, with the ability to stand for long lengths of time.
- Previous experience cleaning preferred; training will be provided.
- Ability to assist customers and guests when needed.
- Pays attention to detail when cleaning.
- Organized and able to follow a schedule.
- Ability to follow verbal directions.
- Be licensed to drive.
How to Apply
Apply with us online at our website via the link below.
Please note that at this time we are unable to assist or accept applicants needing work Visas or are H2B applicants. We are working to have the needed steps in place for this and it will be available after October 2021.