We believe that the single most important factor in the success of our restaurant is the quality of people who make up our team. We strive to hire people who are hard-working and understand what it takes to satisfy customers.
We are currently hiring for the summer season. The season runs from mid-May through October. We are looking to fill the following positions:
- Front of house staff: servers, baristas, dishwashers,
- Back of house staff: head cook, line cooks, prep cooks, bakers, and dishwashers
Employees are required to be self-starters, work well in a team-based setting, and have a strong culinary interest.
Do you love baking? Early mornings and mountain sunrises?
This job is responsible for the crafting and production of roughly 100 baked goods daily.
To qualify, applicants must:
- be reliable early-morning self-starters; shifts often start before 5 am
- have a keen attention-to-detail and ability to follow exact recipes
- possess an understanding of baking and cooking
- be able to lift heavy objects (up to 60 lbs)
We are looking for a full-time seasonal (May-October) housekeeper/ dishwasher. Applicants must be positive-minded, hard-working, and have great attention to detail. Duties include but are not limited to:
- housekeeping for nine rooms, laundry, front-desk
- dishwashing nights in a busy restaurant
Stanley Baking Co. is hiring exceptional hospitality people for summer season. We have full-time (5 days a week) positions available.
Duties include but not limited to
-cashier, barista, serving
Applicants must be hard-working, positive-minded, and be able to connect with people.
How to Apply
If interested in working for either Stanley Baking Co. or Sawtooth Hotel, please e-mail a cover letter explaining why you want to work in for us, a resume, and 3 references.
For more info, feel free to contact Kelli Kerns at 208-721-2459 or firstname.lastname@example.org
or Gina Braden at 208-488-1914 or email@example.com