Current Job dates:
Currently recruiting for jobs that start between May 17th, 2024 and October 19th, 2024.
We are looking for a full-time housekeeper/host/hostess (split-shift). Housekeeper for 9 guest rooms in the mornings/early afternoon and hosting five nights a week in the Sawtooth Hotel restaurant. Must possess attention to detail, be a team player and comfortable helping the manager/owner up front in a fast-paced restaurant.
This job is responsible for producing scratch menu items with attention to detail and focus on first-rate quality and care.
Job duties include but not limited to:
- collaborating with lead cook to create scratch menu items and daily specials
- producing first-rate menu items in a timely manner, focused on quality
- maintaining a clean, orderly work station
- recipe and ingredient preparation
- knowledge of food handling safety techniques and practices
- knife, recipe, and food prep skills
Applicants must be responsible, self-motivated, be team-players, and possess a positive attitude.
We are looking for a full-time seasonal (May-October) housekeeper/ dishwasher. Applicants must be positive-minded, hard-working, and have great attention to detail. Duties include but are not limited to:
- housekeeping for nine rooms, laundry, front-desk
- dishwashing nights in a busy restaurant
Stanley Baking Co. is hiring exceptional hospitality people for summer season. We have full-time (5 days a week) positions available.
Duties include but not limited to
-cashier, barista, serving
Applicants must be hard-working, positive-minded, and be able to connect with people.
How to Apply
If interested in working for either Stanley Baking Co. or Sawtooth Hotel, please e-mail a cover letter explaining why you want to work in for us, a resume, and 3 references.
Unfortunately, we are not accepting H2B applicants, but are gladly accepting J1 applicants.
For more info, feel free to contact Kelli Kerns at 208-721-2459 or email@example.com
or Gina Braden at 208-488-1914 or firstname.lastname@example.org