Are you into 'from-scratch' baking? Mountains, rivers, and small-town living?
Stanley is located in the heart of the Sawtooth mountains and flanked by the Salmon river
- Stanley, Idaho, in the heart of the Sawtooth mountains
- $14.00 / hour + tips
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in about 2 months (May 13, 2018)
This job is responsible for the crafting and production of roughly 100 baked goods daily.
To qualify, applicants must-
- be reliable early-morning self-starters; shifts often start before 5am
- have a keen attention-to-detail and ability to follow exact recipes
- possess an understanding of baking and cooking
- be able to lift heavy objects (up to 60 lbs)
We believe that the single most important factor in the success of our restaurant is the quality of people who make up our team. We hire people who are hard-working, positive-minded, and understand what it takes to satisfy customers.
We are currently hiring for the summer season. The season runs from mid- May through October.
Employees are required to be self-starters, work well in a team-based setting, and have a strong culinary interest.
There are a small number of employee housing units available for rent. For more info on Stanley, please see stanleycc.org.
How to Apply
Please contact email@example.com with a cover letter, resume, and 3 references.